Is ECO mode meaningful on a system boiler

Wasn`t wrong though eh Scouse? you are a thief aren`t you

Well ... the fact that you thought DHW was an acronym for Direct Hot Water technically means you were talking from your harris. :rolleyes:

I knew exactly what I was talking about... I was never talking through my Aristotle..I knew what Softus meant and I knew it would wind up the likes of Gas4you and idiots like you. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
its lovely to be back on the forum .... good to see things have not changed without me:)

i look forward to joining in the fun.

its lovely to be back on the forum .... good to see things have not changed without me:)

There was a vote to completely redesign the Forum, then someone said

``you cannot vote without a referendum`` so we waited for you. Your name is referendum isn`t it?

Jesus!!! And I thought that only females suffered from PMT.... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Wasn`t wrong though eh Scouse? you are a thief aren`t you

Well ... the fact that you thought DHW was an acronym for Direct Hot Water technically means you were talking from your harris. :rolleyes:

I knew exactly what I was talking about... I was never talking through my Aristotle..I knew what Softus meant and I knew it would wind up the likes of Gas4you and idiots like you. :LOL:

Of course you did :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back