Is Islam A Religion of Peace

bible reveals Gods plan for mankind,

It also tells people to rape murder and pillage, yet you spout peace and love. You can't have it both ways.

the jews have back there homeland

I'm sure the people that were there first have different views, but it contradicts your brainwashed view of the world, so you ignore that point and repeat some nonsense about Gods plan - even though it contradicts itself repeatedly.

Sponsored Links
it could of been a lot worse.but the war was won, and hitler got destroyed, the jews have back there homeland, israel is a great country now.

the bible reveals Gods plan for mankind, thats how we know.

And Joe Stalin un-leashed his terror on the peoples / countries of eastern Europe.

In most religious texts , one can read into it what ever one likes ? or what ever fits or suits your agenda ?

Well, that's all right then.

who said it was alright, 50 million people lost there lives in the second world war, women and children bombed killed,
who starts wars, and thinks they know better than God, he has given us a guide, instructions on how to best live this life, but it is ignored, and when it goes wrong we blame God.

Sponsored Links
And Joe Stalin un-leashed his terror on the peoples / countries of eastern Europe.

In most religious texts , one can read into it what ever one likes ? or what ever fits or suits your agenda ?

yes they can change it to suit there evil agenda, but does not mean you have to, the bible is there for every one to research it, the gospel is simple to understand, the problem is not the message but mans rebeliiouse heart against God. man preferes evil, he wants to be his own god. remember what satan said to eve, you will be like gods, knowing good and evil,man thinks hes in control, but the truth is, we cannot handle evil, its to powerfull for us, its dstructive, it destroys every thing we are supposed to be. only in christ can we get the power to overcome evil in ourselfs.

I'm amazed how any intelligent person can believe in religion of any type. You hear church goers say they have a good relationship with God, and I'm inclined to ask when God last rang them, or popped round for a chat; they just have a relationship with their church, which is just a glorified social club. The Jehovahs witnesses don't celebrate birthdays simply because it's not mentioned in the bible, but the bible also never said that Christ went for a sh1t, but I'm sure they all do that.

We follow religions and political parties simply because our parents taught it to us, it's just conditioning, and it was a Jewish philosopher that said, give me the child till he's five, and I'll give you the man. Anyone that can believe in a book written 2000 years ago, that was just intended as a guide for life, have little discernment, but blind faith in abundance. You can be a mass murderer, but as long as you repent with your last breath, you get let into heaven; but you can be a kind person, never say a bad word about others, but get barred from heaven simply because you don't believe in the way that others do. During the crusades, the Muslims knew that Allah would win them the battle for them, and the Christians said they would win because God was on their side, and both side committed all sorts of atrocities in Gods name simply because both the Koran and the Bible exhort their followers to commit murders in their names. There are so many contradictions in religious books, but they all get explained away, and only ever get questioned by those looking in from the outside.

How can a child from a broken home who's angry and kills someone be judged in the same way that a child from a middle class family just has a bland but good life. It is only by going through many lives, being different types of people, can you ever hope to see life in all it's facets, to be able to understand the problems that others go through, and to see the validity of their lives, and then be able to do it without judging them.

Sorry B&B , there is no God. The bible was written by mortal men. A fairytale of the grand order. How on earth can you believe in an omnipotent, kind being who allows the human race to suffer the way it does? Not exactly the benevolent, supreme being mentioned in the bible, is it?
As one caveman said to the other,, "All our problems are over,, I've invented religion."

2 timothy 3;16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

So not written by God. Written by man.

Instructions in righteousness? Like murder, rape, slavery, infanticide and lots of other divine activities?

Sorry B&B , there is no God. The bible was written by mortal men. A fairytale of the grand order. How on earth can you believe in an omnipotent, kind being who allows the human race to suffer the way it does? Not exactly the benevolent, supreme being mentioned in the bible, is it?
As one caveman said to the other,, "All our problems are over,, I've invented religion."

according to you there is no God, you not believing there is a God,does not change the fact that there is a God.

i dont need to argue whith you if there is a God or not. i no there is, and one day you will know.

according to you there is no God, you not believing there is a God,does not change the fact that there is a God.
According to you there is a God. You believing there is a God does not change the fact that there is no God.

I don't need to argue with you if there is a God or not. i no there is, and one day you will know
I don't need to argue with you if there is a God or not. I know there is not but you will always be deluded.

You see - it works both ways.

However, which is the more probable and more likely?

Also note grammar and spelling which further detracts from your credibility.

How do you KNOW their is a God?
That's actually a very good question - probably better than people realise.

Had B&B never been told there was a God (by a person) along with further indoctrination (by a person), he could not know, could he?

Even if there was one, he would not know about it.
Of course, if God herself told him, that's a whole different matter.

Sponsored Links
Back