Is Islam A Religion of Peace

Sponsored Links
She didn't radicalise you, did she?

Have you been going around surreptitiously, even unknowingly, feeding cats?

:) no never radicalised me . Her husband is a muslim. nice couple , live in the U.K for 6 months of the year , than go back to India.

I have got 2 cats , both strays / rescue cats

Don't believe in reincarnation but if it happens with my luck I will come back as me! :cry:

Interestingly or not ? we ounce worked for a lady who was in the Parsee religion (Indian) dunno the ins & outs but

when they die in India they are put on a purpose constructed raised platform 20 or 30 feet off the ground & get eaten by crows & vultures.

Article in the Independent a good while about a block of luxury flats that were built in India , that was basically under the flight path of these vultures going to & coming back from parsee platforms.

The residents started to complain when the odd human body part ended up on there balconies dropped by the vultures & crows flying back to there nest site

:):)

Sponsored Links
Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3)

your picking out these quotes, to make it look bad, but your not reading it in context. your not understanding thev reasons why these things are what they are.

Why? He didn't judge the whole world when he instructed the massacre of those that displeased him. What about all the Chinese walking around at the time of the holocausts directly ordered by God?

Do you seriously believe the human race came from 2 people.... one made from the bits of the other?

i dont understand what you mean about the chinese ,dan.

God has a time when he will Judge the world, God is patient towards us, God is not willing that any should perish, but come to repentence through christ.

the holocaust was horrific, but something good came after, and that was the jews got israel back, in 1948. a prophetic fullfillment.

the holocaust was horrific, but something good came after, and that was the jews got israel back, in 1948. a prophetic fullfillment

Didn't do the indigenous people many favours though and I'm sure the 6million or so that died horrendously were very grateful. As were their families.

Typical religious claptrap that twists things to suit their own agenda with no foundation whatsoever. If God exists, you have no idea what his plan is. If indeed there is one.

My mother is religious , regular church goer in her home country . (catholic)

I remember when I had my M/c's , every time u went out the door I got sprinkled with holy water :) That & being asked if I had clean under ware on just in case some thing happened (accident)

picture the scene my mother go's to the hospital because I came off my bike doctor tells her

I am in intensive care , 2 broken legs , fractured skull ect ect , but thats not the worse of it Mrs Transam , your sons under ware was kin disgrace :)

Didn't do the indigenous people many favours though and I'm sure the 6million or so that died horrendously were very grateful. As were their families.

Typical religious claptrap that twists things to suit their own agenda with no foundation whatsoever. If God exists, you have no idea what his plan is. If indeed there is one.

I often wonder in todays times, with our knowledge of the Universe/Medicine/Physics/Evolution etc., how any one
can still believe in an invisible bearded man living on a cloud.

I often wonder in todays times, with our knowledge of the Universe/Medicine/Physics/Evolution etc., how any one
can still believe in an invisible bearded man living on a cloud.

That ****** Himmy believed in himself so anything is possible. Now thankfully banned twice in 24 hours, but will he be back?

I am in intensive care , 2 broken legs , fractured skull ect ect , but thats not the worse of it Mrs Transam , your sons under ware was kin disgrace :)
Grins, made me laugh, ta! Least you lads don't have the added pressure as us girls, not only have they got to be clean, but they got to match!

She didn't radicalise you, did she?

Have you been going around surreptitiously, even unknowingly, feeding cats?
I am all for any religion's brainwashing that results in feeding strays :) Just feeding strays of course, no killing/hurting/maiming each other, just the nice bits.

it could of been a lot worse.but the war was won, and hitler got destroyed, the jews have back there homeland, israel is a great country now.

the bible reveals Gods plan for mankind, thats how we know.

Sponsored Links
Back