Is it really all doom & gloom

Check out this report from the BBC referencing Ernst and Young

The economy is currently in "free-fall" and it is predicted bad for 2009 and 2010 and 2011

I like this quote "The Item Club said the UK economy could emerge from the recession in a more robust state, adding: "If it doesn't kill us, it will make us stronger."

Looks encouraging then :eek:

Does anyone remember "Boys from the Black Stuff"?

Sponsored Links
i`m desperate father says yosser hughes through the confession box window to the catholic priest................call me dan says the priest........i`m desperate dan says yosser then proceeds to nut the confession box wall.
a classic series.......hope things dont get that bad!.

I like this quote "The Item Club said the UK economy could emerge from the recession in a more robust state, adding: "If it doesn't kill us, it will make us stronger."
Which is a (slight) misquote of Nietzche:
That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

Well up there with Winny for ageless quotes, he has a plethora of ones that are entirely apposite for the current economic doom and gloom, including:
There are horrible people who, instead of solving a problem, tangle it up and make it harder to solve for anyone who wants to deal with it. Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
and
And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Oh happy days :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back