Is Joe trying to spark off anti-immigration arguments?

• yes and it's working

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • yes but we won't be drawn in

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • yes it's one of his hobbies

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Peak Oil!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No (he won't)

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm stunned that two people voted "no" in the poll.

Sponsored Links
I'm stunned that two people voted "no" in the poll.

I'm waiting for you to answer my questions re the cemetery pictures John.

I see you locked the thread instead.

you are wrong.,

these guesses of your so often are.

Is that the same thread where I asked you to say what you meant, and you didn't?

(he won't)

you are wrong.,

these guesses of your so often are.

Is that the same thread where I asked you to say what you meant, and you didn't?

(he won't)

Read the thread and answer the questions I asked of you. You locked it.

Sponsored Links
No Jo, that is not true

read the thread and see what question I asked you, and what I said I would do if you did.

(he won't)

No I won't. You locked the thread because you are afraid of the intellect that is the Mighty joe-90.

You missed an option off the poll:

[ ] I neither know nor care because I long ago clicked and I am now spared the spew of that stupid racist tw@.

BAS is the son of an asylum seeker. He's got a huge chip on his shoulder so you have to make allowances for him. I do.

Whereas you, Guiseppe, are well-balanced and have a chip on both shoulders :)

When it comes to the social destruction of the UK I guess I do.

"In the small town of Mimon, 150km northwest of Prague, where one-fifth of the population is Roma and 98% of these are unemployed, a small exodus is already under way. "In the past two months 40 families left from here for Great Britain and Ireland," says Emilie Horackova, a Roma activist. "And others are getting ready."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003/jan/08/eu.politics

The Guardian said:
up to the minute, as ever :rolleyes:

The Guardian said:
They are the forgotten people, persecuted throughout history, murdered in their hundreds of thousands by the Nazis, seen as second-class citizens in much of eastern Europe.
"let 'em rot" says Joe

Ah, if only there was some influential European-wide body that could encourage humane treatment of minorities

"Never!" says Joe

The BBC said:
Radovan Karadzic has spent his first night in a cell at the special war crimes court in Belgrade, after 13 years on the run...
...But in the end, insistence by several European governments, led most recently by the Netherlands, that Serbia's progress towards European Union membership could not proceed until "full co-operation" with the tribunal was guaranteed, appears to have had the desired effect.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7518657.stm
"You want to join our club, you have to meet our standards" says the EU

Sponsored Links
Back