Is Michel Barnier a moderator?

Sponsored Links
Maybe its a hint that from tomorrow we all forget Brexit and get on with it....... It will pïss Notch, Sir Gal , John Himmy & Nosey off.

Hey Ho​

Sponsored Links
The teachers have regained control of the nursery.

Mods, would you consider a system where the thread starter can block numpties when they start their nonsense. We could have actual debates.:D

You mean nonsense like Gasbannis threads.
Good idea.

The teachers have regained control of the nursery.

Mods, would you consider a system where the thread starter can block numpties when they start their nonsense. We could have actual debates.:D

It would just end up like FaceAche: blocking those who disagree, until it's a back-slapping exercise.

It would just end up like FaceAche: blocking those who disagree, until it's a back-slapping exercise.

Brig, you misunderstand my aim, which is very modest. To get to 3 posts in a thread before (insert one of 5 usual suspects here) hijacks it with Brexit or thinly disguised racism. Too much to ask?

Brig, you misunderstand my aim, which is very modest. To get to 3 posts in a thread before (insert one of 5 usual suspects here) hijacks it with Brexit or thinly disguised racism. Too much to ask?

I don't, Charlie, I just don't expect OPs with such sense and restraint to be the thread-starting type. A noble suggestion though.

Sponsored Links
Back