Is Michel Barnier a moderator?

Sponsored Links
Anybody who starts, or reads, a thread about Barnier or Johnson should be anticipating nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Maybe, I don’t know, maybe members on a DIY site should get and maintain a meaningful DIY related/General discussion ratio of a certain amount to be able to post on the GD section. I know of at least one member on this DIY site wouldn’t hit a .5% ratio of DIY posts compared to his Brexit/anti Tory posts. 10,328 posts at the moment and I bet there’s not 28 DIY related questions or helpful answers amongst them. There seems to be an awful lot of new members joining and steaming straight into political rants. Just an idea to stop the political trolls being allowed to participate. I’m sure there are other sites they could go on.

Maybe, I don’t know, maybe members on a DIY site should get and maintain a meaningful DIY related/General discussion ratio of a certain amount to be able to post on the GD section. I know of at least one member on this DIY site wouldn’t hit a .5% ratio of DIY posts compared to his Brexit/anti Tory posts. 10,328 posts at the moment and I bet there’s not 28 DIY related questions or helpful answers amongst them. There seems to be an awful lot of new members joining and steaming straight into political rants. Just an idea to stop the political trolls being allowed to participate. I’m sure there are other sites they could go on.

I doubt posts of yours which aren't whining about Ellal reach anything like half a percent. :mrgreen:

I guess it's because you lose every time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think I contribute a fair share of my posts to DIY related topics. Certainly more than 0.5% of them. Always wary of someone that won’t even say what trade they are in or what they do for a living unless they are a male prostitute or work at THFC. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back