Is Phil Taylor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you trolling piece of shi'ite the question was... "is Phil taylor the best sports star the world has ever seen

You fckn dhead, how can he be a sports star if darts isn't a sport?
Completely removing any trace of insults within these posts, I tend to agree with sooey - Taylor may be amongst the greatest recorded professional gamesmen, but this is etymologically different from referring to him as a sportsman

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If wicki says it, it must be true. :rolleyes:

Dex, sober up.. and stop being a dick... we already talked about this !!!

Sooey you don't like Martian, so just avoid martian posts... i never jump in your face and argue the t055!! you're tantamount to a troll..

as for the subject matter.... sport? game? it doesn't mater... dominoes or hurdling... my point is... is there anyone who has dominated any game/sport for 17 yrs?

well? :eek:

i never jump in your face and argue the t055!!

You haven't got the balls. :mrgreen:
Maybe you should try it, what's the worst that can happen? It's only an internet forum after all. :LOL: :LOL:

i never jump in your face and argue the t055!!

You haven't got the balls. :mrgreen:
Maybe you should try it, what's the worst that can happen? It's only an internet forum after all. :LOL: :LOL:

I just "asked you to be a friend" so i could face up to you... !!! and you haven't replid !!!!
i aint scared of you in fantasy land or real life... you're just a kn0b and extremely boring.... so time for you to stop trolling and hijacking posts and put me on ignore... :evil:

You asked me to be your friend once before remember, got awfully upset when I fcked you off. :rolleyes:
You ain't bothering me so why would I put you on ignore?
You put me on ignore if you can't handle some well deserved criticism. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You asked me to be your friend once before remember, got awfully upset when I fcked you off. :rolleyes:
You ain't bothering me so why would I put you on ignore?
You put me on ignore if you can't handle some well deserved criticism. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

to hunt people down on the internet is trolling and bullying... yet you seem proud to be both... i'm glad i'm just a part time visitor, and don't live here like you !!!

i'm glad i'm just a part time visitor, and don't live here like you !!!

Seeing as I've been on here well over a year longer than you, and have made 3000 less posts, I'd say that statement just about sums you up .
Totally delusional dhead. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back