Is Pump OK for Whole House Pump?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I have been offered a Salamander Pearl 70 Twin pump which has a maximum of 2.0 bar pressure.
Is this pump acceptable to use as a whole house pump.
I have a 3 bedroom house with a gravity feed water system, a Bathroom with Bath Shower mixer and mono tap basin also an ensuite gravity feed shower and mono tap basin
I also have a downstairs cloakroom with basin and obviosly hot mono tap in the Kitchen, and washing machine
I live by myself so not all these items would be used together.
Im hoping this pump would be OK?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
You can use it to pump your stored gravity fed water, but not mains water. It isn't what I'd call a 'wholse-house' pump.

Thanks for your reply,
What is the differance, would it do the job for the stored gravity feed water?
I can not find any information about this model on the net.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I want to improve the flow of water from my stored gravity outlets.
Sounds like this is the wrong pump, one of the replys says I need a RHP pump because the type I have been offered will fail.

one of the replys says I need a RHP pump because the type I have been offered will fail.

As i said on your other post regarding the pump as whole house pump is designed with a bypass so hot or cold can be run seperate for long periods
a standard shower pump can't do this and will fail in no time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back