Is Queer coming back into fashion?

Why should he and the other contestants potentially jeopardise their their fame and fortune by following like sheep.

Look what happened to Harry Kane and his merry men when they went to wear a colourful arm band.

They bottled it. Why should this young man be a front that's all wrong in this world.

My Nan would say to. "You Can't go to school Bod if your feeling Queer."

"I'm not queer, Nan"
It’s great that footballers have taken the knee in solidarity against police brutality.

It’s a shame some people in this society don’t like such acts of kindness

Sponsored Links
I doubt it has ever been out of fashion, amongst the LBTGDPRDQTBTRSQBMWXYZ* community.

NOTE: * I've never been able to say it right.

Out of a sample size of one, in the mid eighties, I worked with a gay bloke.

He told me that he was not "queer", as that meant strange or wrong.
Basically, anything but "queer" was fine by him,

It's a chat amongst themselves kinda reference. A bit like when black people use the word nikka. When it's being spat out by brainless RWR morons - different gravy.

When I went clubbing in Brum in the 80's and 90's we used to go to a club called Miss Moneypenny's. It was mostly stunning women, leery blokes and gay people etc. An outwardly gay fella that worked at the same place as my bro', took great delight in pointing out all the apparently straight blokes, that were actually 'queer'.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
A man who puts his cock up another man's bum.
Not a woman making out with another woman then?
Or is that just a 'turn on' for you?

But funnily enough most of the world's animal population have a 'queer' population...

"One recent report on sheep found that 8% of rams exhibited homosexual preferences—that is, even when given a choice, they chose male over female partners. In fact, apparent homosexual individuals are known from all of the traditional domestic species, from sheep, cattle and horses to cats, dogs and budgerigars"

Have any of your dogs 'humped your leg', and would you call that a 'sexual abnormality'?

But funnily enough most of the world's animal population have a 'queer' population...

"One recent report on sheep found that 8% of rams exhibited homosexual preferences—that is, even when given a choice, they chose male over female partners. In fact, apparent homosexual individuals are known from all of the traditional domestic species, from sheep, cattle and horses to cats, dogs and budgerigars"

Have any of your dogs 'humped your leg', and would you call that a 'sexual abnormality'?
I don’t care about what animals get up to. They’re not having pride marches and appearing on my telly in just about every tv programme and advert going, trying to subtlety convince me that it’s 'normal' behaviour. It ain’t.

Are you trying to say in a roundabout way that you've had "homosexual preferences" and that you consider it normal?

I don’t care about what animals get up to. They’re not having pride marches and appearing on my telly in just about every tv programme and advert going, trying to subtlety convince me that it’s 'normal' behaviour. It ain’t.

Are you trying to say in a roundabout way that you've had "homosexual preferences" and that you consider it normal?
ReeSmogg has entered the building.

I believe that for most people sexual orientation is not something they have any control over, and whatever they do sexually is normal for them.

Sponsored Links
Back