Is Queer coming back into fashion?

Sponsored Links
A man who puts his cock up another man's bum.
Anal intercourse is normal between a man and a woman?
But not between two men?
For those who like anal intercourse, does the sex of the recipient matter?

I don’t care about what animals get up to. They’re not having pride marches and appearing on my telly in just about every tv programme and advert going, trying to subtlety convince me that it’s 'normal' behaviour. It ain’t.

Are you trying to say in a roundabout way that you've had "homosexual preferences" and that you consider it normal?
Anything goes, as long as you can force your sexual preferences on everyone else?

Sponsored Links
It’s great that footballers have taken the knee in solidarity against police brutality.

It’s a shame some people in this society don’t like such acts of kindness
Qatar world cup.

Thousands of innocent young family men died building a stage for these players to ply their trade.

They buckled because of a yellow card. Bending a knee for American police brutality in a state known for its brutality, for a known gun welding criminal is nothing compared with the Iranian teams protest.

I believe that for most people sexual orientation is not something they have any control over, and whatever they do sexually is normal for them.
If homosexuality is one extreme of a continuum, and heterosexuality is the other extreme, that must suggest that bisexuality is normal.

If Queer is not the current word to use then WTF does the Q mean in LGBQT ??

They can do what they want. Just don't try to convince me it’s normal.
I don't know why you seem to get the attention and discussions from such people.

I know a few (openly gay and heterosexual anal "enjoyers"), but none have tried convincing me to try it or anything.

Are you not just objecting because their lifestyle is different (and therefore wrong) compared to yours.

Live and let live

I wish Mottie would keep these threads on-topic.
I know it's his favorite gripe when people go off -topic.

They can do what they want. Just don't try to convince me it’s normal.
Ah, so you're now the arbiter of what is normal or not...

The world according to mottie...

You should start up another 'religion'...

Of course it would be just as big a screwed up load of nonsense as all the other ones!

Sponsored Links
Back