Is Queer coming back into fashion?

I answered your question but you haven’t answered the question I asked you in post #24. Any reason why?
Nope, not had any of those thoughts...

What about you?
(mottie won't answer as usual)

And whilst you're about it, maybe you can tell us why you 'jokingly' said that ms mottie might have visited xhamster?

Not exactly a joking matter as regards a partner!

Sponsored Links
What about you?
I think that’s obvious from my posts. To clarify, no, I have had no thoughts of sticking my cock up any arseholes, male or female. That clear enough for you?
And whilst you're about it, maybe you can tell us why you 'jokingly' said that ms mottie might have visited xhamster?

When/where did I say that?

Nope, not had any of those thoughts...

What about you?

FFS! (n)

Sponsored Links
Are you trying to say in a roundabout way that you've had "homosexual preferences" and that you consider it normal?
I answered your question but you haven’t answered the question I asked you in post #24. Any reason why?
Absolutely none of your business.
Do you have a habit of asking such personal and intimate questions of someone you hardly know?
Or is it a ploy to insult or close down the discussion?

You're demonstrating that you simply do not understand the basic rules of being offensive or giving offense.
If I describe myself as "a racist bigot in drags", I am not being offensive to anyone. It's a description I choose for myself, and/or my friends.

But if and when someone, in a fit of rage, describes me as "a racist bigot in drags", it's intentional abuse, especially if it's not true and there's not a shred of evidence to justify the description.
It's purely and simply intentional offensive abuse.
It also illustrates their inability to communicate without being seriously intentionally abusive.

I hope that helps.
Who called YOU a racist bigot in drags?
I referred to an old member called himmy.
Is it you by any chance???
Besides, it's not a comment made in a fit of rage, it's a truthful and accurate description of said member, backed up by direct evidence.
But of course you don't know any of this because you just joined, didn't you?

Subtlety. By placing them in virtually every soap, tv programme, advert as if you see one round every corner in real life. Do it enough and people will think it’s normal. It ain’t.

Yep! There are a much, much higher proportion of same-sex couples, in both the adverts, and the actual programs, than there are in real life. The same is also true of the mixed race couples. It's as if the program makers have some sort of agenda, to make these exceptions, appear to be the norm.

It is certainly not the norm, far from it. I personally don't know of either any mixed race, or same-sex couples.

Personally I don't give a shyt about what people do behind closed doors, as long as they don't coerce anyone and don't involve kids.
I also don't give a shyt what colour people are and what colour is their partner.
I had girlfriends of all shades from pure white to pitch black and liked all of them, maybe I can see past the colours.
What I find peculiar though is the massive presence of the minorities on adverts and all media in general, surely not reflecting real life percentage.
That's what a lot of people have z problem with: getting fed a fantasy which is miles away from reality.
I live in London and very rarely I see homosexuals holding hands or petting in public.
In fact, I know many homosexuals who if they hadn't told me of their sexual orientation, I would've never known.
I am throwing a conspiracy theory here: maybe the powerful elite wants to reduce world population by promoting practises which do not result in babies being born (at least naturally)...

Who called YOU a racist bigot in drags?
You appear to be having comprehension problems:
If I describe myself as "a racist bigot in drags", I am not being offensive to anyone. It's a description I choose for myself, and/or my friends.
But if and when someone, in a fit of rage, describes me as "a racist bigot in drags", it's intentional abuse, especially if it's not true and there's not a shred of evidence to justify the description.
"If" is a word introducing a condition. Whatever follows is only applied if the condition is met.

I referred to an old member called himmy.
That is why I used the expression, because you think it's the worst insult.
As it's only an opinion, it's only as informative as the opinionated. If the opinionated demonstrates an opinion based on their imagination, and nothing else, their opinion is utterly worthless. Therefore the insult has no value.
Is it you by any chance???
I've been accused by many of being himmie. But as you claim he/she is a racist bigot in drags, you can't really be sure whether he/she is a himmie or a herrie.

Besides, it's not a comment made in a fit of rage, it's a truthful and accurate description of said member, backed up by direct evidence.
Out of interest, and to demonstrate to the world that it's accurate and truthful, and not simply your opinion, why not provide this direct evidence?

Why do you question it? It doesn't indicate astuteness on your part?
1711967123320.png

Last edited:
Yep! There are a much, much higher proportion of same-sex couples, in both the adverts, and the actual programs, than there are in real life. The same is also true of the mixed race couples. It's as if the program makers have some sort of agenda, to make these exceptions, appear to be the norm.

It is certainly not the norm, far from it. I personally don't know of either any mixed race, or same-sex couples.
Perhaps your attitude encourages them to avoid your company?

Personally I don't give a shyt about what people do behind closed doors, as long as they don't coerce anyone and don't involve kids.
I also don't give a shyt what colour people are and what colour is their partner.
I had girlfriends of all shades from pure white to pitch black and liked all of them, maybe I can see past the colours.
What I find peculiar though is the massive presence of the minorities on adverts and all media in general, surely not reflecting real life percentage.
That's what a lot of people have z problem with: getting fed a fantasy which is miles away from reality.
I live in London and very rarely I see homosexuals holding hands or petting in public.
In fact, I know many homosexuals who if they hadn't told me of their sexual orientation, I would've never known.
I am throwing a conspiracy theory here: maybe the powerful elite wants to reduce world population by promoting practises which do not result in babies being born (at least naturally)...
Another agenda 30 conspiracist.

It's normal for couples/partners/lovers to have sex with each other - yes. Didn't you know?
Why are you part quoting me again. If you’re going to quote, quote in full to get the correct context because if you are answering on behalf of Ellal, you are implying he is a homosexual and that you know that for a fact.

Sponsored Links
Back