IS SPRING NEARLY HERE?

L

LooPrEvil

My daffodils are in flower and the clocks go forwards in two weeks, it cannot be far away. :)

Yet severe snow is forecast for northern England and Scotland over the weekend. :(

Sponsored Links
it's all good, at least a several billions of gallons of sea water haven't wiped out your entire neighbourhood.

Sponsored Links
Yep springs defo on it's way!
Then 2 weeks of sun, then a back to winter for 10 months

it's all good, at least a several billions of gallons of sea water haven't wiped out your entire neighbourhood.

Why say that totally off topic? No reason to say that? Life goes on. but at least explain yourself.

Did a bit of hoeing yesterday...and discovered how much the blasted cats have been crapping in it over the winter... :mad:

Why say that totally off topic? No reason to say that? Life goes on. but at least explain yourself.

wow, i didn't think you were quite that stupid. explaining myself to cretins is not my favourite pasttime, so no thanks.

just got back from the US where we had temperatures up in the late 20's and nearly 30deg for a week... so bring on the cooler weather for a while...

but yes, the garden has woken up... things are happening out there !!

Lovely
2.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back