Did you get your booster?

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
"Coronavirus infections among over-70s in the UK surged to a record high in mid-March driven by the highly infectious Omicron BA.2 sub-variant, according to the Office for National Statistics.

Nearly 3.3mn people were infected with Covid-19 in the week ending March 12, a rise of 26 per cent from the previous week and the highest level recorded since mid-February.

Infection rates jumped in every region of the UK, apart from Northern Ireland. Scotland recorded its highest infection rates of the pandemic so far, with one in every 14 people infected with the virus in the week to mid-March, up from one in 18 a week earlier.

In England, one in 20 people had coronavirus over the same period, compared with one in 25 a week earlier."

FT.com

Sponsored Links
https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2F536c5850-a6df-11ec-8896-af0f3b34f8e3-fullwidth.png

I know more friends and relatives right now with covid than I've known since this thing started. None of them have been hospitalised though.

My mum died last week of Cancer. She also had Covid.... Will it count as Covid...

Sponsored Links
Thanks Connie. It comes to most of us ... its been a tough few years.... for us all...

I’m very sorry to hear that, I lost my Dad in May 2020 and my mum in 2009 - it’s hard losing parents

Grateful that she went before my Dad as she could not have coped with out him and he made her later life more fulfilling. Plus she had visitors at the hospital and lots of family and friends around her at the Hospice. And there will be at the funeral. Its what alot of people have sadly not had thus last couple of years.

Thank you all..

Sponsored Links
Back