Did you get your booster?

Sponsored Links
My mum died last week of Cancer. She also had Covid.... Will it count as Covid...
My father died from lung cancer December 2020. For the last 2 weeks he was in a hospice and was given days to live. He caught COVID there on his last test, 2 days before he died. On his death certificate main cause was the lung cancer, COVID was also mentioned on the certificate. He died from the lung cancer but was COVID positive so he is counted in the figures. If it's mentioned on the certificate then they go on the figures. Condolences on your loss.

My I ask why you have not, please???

Question - can these vaccines be legally purchased in the UK now by a privateer or from the EU??
Thanks

I went through cancer treatment for the last two years. I still am on a small scale.

I've missed the 4th jab just because life has taken over with this and that. Because of my transplant and my chemo I'm having to have all my school jabs again. I'm also behind with these.

Sponsored Links
i’ve had all the jabs and boosters. I’m currently sat outside the centre in my vehicle waiting for it to open tomorrow morning.
My 75 year old mother who refused the booster is tied and gagged in the boot. She’s having hers too.

Sorry to hear about the family losses. Both of my parents went a while ago now. It can be no fun in several respects. I had to find residential care for my mom after dad died.

I wonder if 4th jabs will be rolled down the age groups again. Down to some point anyway. Suppose it may depend on how long the previous jabs are found to be effective.

I bumped into an uncle of mine last week. 92, he was shopping. I must admit I feel that masks for all would help in that area especially for the older age ranges - well below my uncle's.

Sponsored Links
Back