Is the BBC a breeding ground

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 1 of the thread, post number 15, dummy. Transam shoe-horning his standard anti-Muslim 'Rotherham and Rochdale' rhetoric into a thread. The mod's have him weighed up and have had to caution him on it previously. You have your hatred agenda too bodd, as other posters have called you out on it.

porkie pies again Noseall

i did not mention religion , merely sort confirmation from you as to Rotherham and Rochdale and paedos ??

you brought up muslims / religion , dunno why tbh ?

and I dont quite see what it has to do with rochdale and rotherham , or are you implying that some how it has to do with muslims o_O

thats a hell of allegation Noseall , hope you got a link to prove your disgusting , racist allegations

or was it yet another pile of poo post from the expert on pile of poo posts

Page 1 of the thread, post number 15, dummy. Transam shoe-horning his standard anti-Muslim 'Rotherham and Rochdale' rhetoric into a thread. The mod's have him weighed up and have had to caution him on it previously. You have your hatred agenda too bodd, as other posters have called you out on it.

I'll sit here drinking my beer and wait for you to dig something up.

It's one of those big bottles so you have time.

porkie pies again Noseall

i did not mention religion , merely sort confirmation from you as to Rotherham and Rochdale and paedos ??

you brought up muslims / religion , dunno why tbh ?

and I dont quite see what it has to do with rochdale and rotherham , or are you implying that some how it has to do with muslims o_O

thats a hell of allegation Noseall , hope you got a link to prove your disgusting , racist allegations

or was it yet another pile of poo post from the expert on pile of poo posts

It most probably was a pile of poo from the pile of poo expert.

I'll sit here drinking my beer and wait for you to dig something up.

It's one of those big bottles so you have time.
Have some humble pie with that beer...

You’re a pathetic person. Constantly posting up thinly vailed racist, phobic and generally hate filled views on this form. The most pathetic thing is that your write them is such a way to give yourself a little bit of deniability as to what you’re saying, so you can hide behind that and pretend your not an angry little keyboard warrior. You don’t even have the balls to post your full views.

Have some humble pie with that beer...

You’re a pathetic person. Constantly posting up thinly vailed racist, phobic and generally hate filled views on this form. The most pathetic thing is that your write them is such a way to give yourself a little bit of deniability as to what you’re saying, so you can hide behind that and pretend your not an angry little keyboard warrior. You don’t even have the balls to post your full views.

Isn't that a post from someone other than me?

It's OK I still have half a glass with some still left in the bottle.

Sponsored Links
Back