Is the recession making people desperate.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A bloke throws himself into the river, another bloke who sees this dives in after him, the bloke who is trying to drown himself shouts "leave me alone, leave me alone, i don't want to be saved" the other bloke shouts back "i don't want to save you, i want to know where you work" :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Shouldn't that be

the other 100 blokes shouts back "we don't want to save you, we want to know where you work"

Yes, some getting really desperate. They are even thinking of taking fast-track courses to become plumbers, and earn £50, 000, 000 p.a. (or there abouts).

Crazy sons of Bs.

Sponsored Links
Its true some are getting desperate. But there is a way for everything. They can learn more from this experience and can do better out of this situation. :D

Its true some are getting desperate. But there is a way for everything. They can learn more from this experience and can do better out of this situation. :D
Learn what? that the country ****s up and the powers that be can continue to plod on trying to solve the problems caused by them in the first place, where the bloke on the street gets sh@t on.
It's happened before the only thing I learnt was the trusted can't be trusted.

How on earth can it be said we are pulling out of the recession, when next week petrol will be going up two pence a litre?
Fuel prices are the main contributory factor to the cost of living going up.
One step forward, two steps back, this government just has not got a clue. :mad: :mad:

Next election, vote english democrat. They will make a difference.

I feel desparate, I have a job. Its so embarassing to tell people I am in work, the stigma is hard to bare!
Maybe one day I can be like most other people I meet, on the dole.

How on earth can it be said we are pulling out of the recession, when next week petrol will be going up two pence a litre?
Fuel prices are the main contributory factor to the cost of living going up.
One step forward, two steps back, this government just has not got a clue. :mad: :mad:

Just gone to £1.05, up in bolton.

Sponsored Links
Back