acid murder

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I watched the documentary about Haig the acid murderer ,Here was a bloke who wanted loads of money and a flash life style, after leaving school he quickly found ,that fraud was quicker way of earning money than hard work he was a very charming chap that could easily gain peoples confidence and didn't have problems with right and wrong I couldn't help thinking with another roll of the dice things could have gone different

Sponsored Links
He started the Haig Fund - but soon needed to dissolve his assets

I watched the documentary about Haig the acid murderer ,Here was a bloke who wanted loads of money and a flash life style, after leaving school he quickly found ,that fraud was quicker way of earning money than hard work he was a very charming chap that could easily gain peoples confidence and didn't have problems with right and wrong I couldn't help thinking with another roll of the dice things could have gone different

And heres me thinking i was on an earner for a mo. ;)

Sponsored Links
Thank god things went the way they did. He could've went on a short course and became another gas engineer ripping people off all over the place. Wanting a flash lifestyle and not wanting to work hard etc

yes i saw that a year or so ago was that the one from crawley??

whilst i think we need to pay attention to these people most will be picked up in the system yes there will be some that get through but with around 60 million people in this green and pleasent land the chances off any one having someone rendering there body in acid or equally violent or horrific death is possibly 10 or 20 million to 1 so better odds off winning the lottery if you dont do them:cool:

I thought if things had gone a little different for him he could have been a really successful banker

Thank god things went the way they did. He could've went on a short course and became another gas engineer ripping people off all over the place. Wanting a flash lifestyle and not wanting to work hard etc

Do gas engineers work hard ??.
Never seen one with a sweat on yet !!. Unless they were still working at 4pm.

yes i saw that a year or so ago was that the one from crawley??

whilst i think we need to pay attention to these people most will be picked up in the system yes there will be some that get through but with around 60 million people in this green and pleasent land the chances off any one having someone rendering there body in acid or equally violent or horrific death is possibly 10 or 20 million to 1 so better odds off winning the lottery if you dont do them:cool:

60 million official people.
I'd guess- put another 10 million on top of that who authorities dont know are here .

big-all";p="2496674 said:
yes i saw that a year or so ago was that the one from crawley? yes that was the one ,the workshop in Crawley had no drain ,obviously no eye for detail

Sponsored Links
Back