Is there a good alternative to Revolut?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone.
I have tried to download revolut on my phone but I cannot find the app in the play store. So I tried their desktop version, and when I tried that, they asked for my phone number to send me a link. The link lead me to the play store app, however, there were red letters underneath saying that this device isn't compatible with this version. I am running android 11. Why isn't it compatible.
So after trying to get some assistance from their customer service, I got nowhere. They basically told me that to get the help I need, I would have to have the app on my phone!! Terrible customer service.
I have googled the issue and it appears to be reasonably common. Some people have been unlucky enough to have the app working on their phones and then an update kills the app on them.
So, I am looking for the same service from a competitor.
I want someone who will send me a VISAdebit and give me an IBAN so that I can receive payments from work.
Are there any good alternatives with the same services out there? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Monzo, although that is MasterCard, not Visa.

What about just opening a separate bank account that gives you a Visa card? Barclays? Nat West?

I was thinking that I'd like to have an online banking app where I can send money instantly to other users. Monzo sounds fine. I'm going to be in the European Union though, so perhaps N26, which I have just discovered might be the way to go? Probably unlikely but has anyone here used N26?

Sponsored Links
Pretty sure you can use either of those I suggested in the European Union through the app.

Back