is there

S

Sombrero

hi is there a intrudoce me thread on here? maybe not... but it looks like a decent site...

Sponsored Links
ok, you seem a frendly bunch... 9 reads and not flamed yet !! good start !!?

Sponsored Links
Hi sombrero! The sites alright, just some people on it are cockerels!
Word of warning dont get into any discussion with Joe 90 you will only get shot down in flames!
;)

Hi sombrero! The sites alright, just some people on it are cockerels!
Word of warning dont get into any discussion with Joe 90 you will only get shot down in flames!
;)

well thanks for the warning, but i tend to take people as i fend them.... and upto now he sems a funny guy!

joe's a clever chap, although misguided at times like anyone. He'll never concede a point though.

joe's a clever chap, although misguided at times like anyone. He'll never concede a point though.

Hmm, interesting, you only joined 2 days before me yet you seem to have in depth knowlege of the locals...... what am i getting into?

What relevance is it what I think based on what I've read prior to signing up? Make your own morality, your own status and your own legacy :rolleyes:

What relevance is it what I think based on what I've read prior to signing up? Make your own morality, your own status and your own legacy :rolleyes:

Apologies.... i didn't mean to ofend.

But this site does seem a little 'angry'.....i don't even know who Joe90 is and yet i'm being warned about him....

I only came here to find what the best mortar mix is fro my slabs..!!

Sponsored Links
Back