is there

Nah, next time I rib your drivel you be sure and let me know! ;)

Instead of ignoring it for fear of getting a ban.

Sponsored Links
Joe-90 is unbannable - everyone knows that. ;)

well i only wondered if i should say where i'm from etc, and it seems theres quiet an underworld of egos... lol... looks like fun...

Sponsored Links
It seems Joes the mane man in this place lol.... is he a mod? normally posters say if there mods... doesnt seem the be the case here !

What relevance is it what I think based on what I've read prior to signing up? Make your own morality, your own status and your own legacy :rolleyes:

Apologies.... i didn't mean to ofend.

But this site does seem a little 'angry'.....i don't even know who Joe90 is and yet i'm being warned about him....

I only came here to find what the best mortar mix is fro my slabs..!!

I use a course sand myself 4:1 and just damp, similar to a screed mix.

It seems Joes the mane man in this place lol.... is he a mod? normally posters say if there mods... doesnt seem the be the case here !

your having a laff arnt you,there under instructions not to let anyone know whether they are mods or not.
a few long standing members here have sussed out/been told who some of them are.

your having a laff arnt you,there under instructions not to let anyone know whether they are mods or not.
a few long standing members here have sussed out/been told who some of them are.

i don't mean to sound disrepectfull but that is a bit odd in forum land... however it does seem a bit feisty in here, so maybe thjats why?

i totally agree with you there pal,but hey thats how they want to run it.

i reckon a lot of the arguments on here are by the very people nominated to make it run smoothly,ie the mods themselves and then when it gets to the point of no return they close the threads with warnings etc.

but hey that may well be a conspiracy theory????? :rolleyes:

But this site does seem a little 'angry'.......!!
Do not tar the entire site with the same brush that applies to G.D.section!

G.D. is populated by egos that need constant attention and massage. You will not find a more opinionated, repetitive and dull bunch of insecure individuals gathered anywhere.

Immigration....

Religion...

Race....

Death penalty....

Immigration...

Religion...

Race...

Blah, blah, blah.

Sponsored Links
Back