Is this an advert for the BNP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ... If we had proportional representation, what % of the country do you folk actually think would vote for the BNP?

In the current political climate probably a lot more than would be comfortable for the establishment, and certainly the figure will rise under the present policies.
Talk about avoiding the question (AJSS also) ... Come on people put up or shut up ... Let's see who's deluded here.

A simple question ...

What % of the voting population (if everyone voted) do you think would vote for the BNP?

MW

Sponsored Links
You either have democracy or you don't

What kind of democracy are we living in when gypsies from a foreign country are being fast tracked through the NHS and priortised over UK nationals who have been paying tax a life time?
Do you seriously support this?

The kind that megatwat thinks we should all pay for :rolleyes:
What all you people seem to be conveniently forgetting is that this is British policy and I am in the majority not you folk.

Get over yourselves.

MW

Utter nonsense. The last election had less than 40% turnout. The next one will probably be less due to disgust with incompetent and corrupt politicians.
Your majority is a figment of your imagination.

You either have democracy or you don't

What kind of democracy are we living in when gypsies from a foreign country are being fast tracked through the NHS and priortised over UK nationals who have been paying tax a life time?
Do you seriously support this?

The kind that megatwat thinks we should all pay for :rolleyes:
What all you people seem to be conveniently forgetting is that this is British policy and I am in the majority not you folk.

Get over yourselves.

MW

Utter nonsense. The last election had less than 40% turnout. The next one will probably be less due to disgust with incompetent and corrupt politicians.
Your majority is a figment of your imagination.
So ... Answer the question above Norcon.

MW

How about you answer this question.
What proportion of the voting population would vote to continue the present immigration policies if given a national referendum on it? That would be a lot more to the point of the current argument.

Sponsored Links
A simple question ...

What % of the voting population (if everyone voted) do you think would vote for the BNP?

MW
All the loudmouths not so confident now then I see :LOL:

MW

How about you answer this question.
What proportion of the voting population would vote to continue the present immigration policies if given a national referendum on it? That would be a lot more to the point of the current argument.
Why don't you answer the question first?

MW

If there was 100% turnout and proportional representation I think the bnp would get 25-50 percent of the vote.

It has little to do with the bnp, as my previous post illustrated. Answer the question I put, or stfu and crawl back under your stone.

If there was 100% turnout and proportional representation I think the bnp would get 25-50 percent of the vote.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh dear ... With hindsight, perhaps you should have stayed on the fence like the rest of the gutless brigade on here tonight.

Respect for answering the question though unlike the rest who are now trying all manner of tactics to avoid doing so.

My answer, so nobody could accuse me of avoiding my own question, would be circa 5-10%.

MW

Go back to your ivory tower Megawatt and practise your singing. :LOL:

I suppose you didn't predict the bnp getting two seats this year either did you megatwat?

My latest post has just dissappeared, so here it is again.

If you really want it explaining in plain english. Most normal people are reluctant to vote bnp for obvious reasons. That doesn't mean that they agree with the current immigration policy though, in fact most people if asked would be opposed to it. Which is a statement I think that even you would have to agree with. Asking how many people would vote bnp to try and illustrate a point about how many people are opposed to immigration is a sly underhand way to try to win an argument. No surprise there then.

Megawatt, when everyone around you is opposed to your opinion this would suggest something to any sane man?
Either you are wrong or you have stumbled upon the BNP website forum?

You may have psychosis, in the form of being fiercely delusional about public opinion and other members here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back