The true villans of the pandemic ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm I wonder are doctors Gp's he villans of the pandemic ?

Many people have worked throughout the pandemic shop workers, delivery staff all those little roles that are essential to keep the wheels of society working. I kept working keeping people with heating and hot water.and the rest gas leaks water leaks cooling facilities etc etc

I view doctors appointments in many cases as necessary to see a doctor not all but definately some.

I got a cancerous growth on my cheek a little spot that wouldn't heal it was cancerous and had to be cut out prior to the pandemic.

I got another one on my temple that wouldn't heal. Phoned the docs could I send a picture eventually it healed but the doctor referred me to hospital was a bit late I was OK

But the doctors unions want to stop face to face appointments from now on for good !

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why-are-gps-still-not-seeing-patients-in-person

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1251

Some Doctors not wanting to see patients is bloody ridiculous what do they think they're being paid for exactly ?

I've also read that a high percentage of trainee doctors only want to work part time.!

Sponsored Links
Ah yes, this is the core strategy of right wing populism.

always have an enemy

teachers
Scientists
Poor people
Migrants in boats
BLM supporters
The EU
The French
The Germans

for Gasbag, this week it’s Doctors

And for the lefties - hate those anywhere to the right of them.

If they can do the job without being face to face, perhaps we can outsource them to an Indian call centre?

but seriously - for minor stuff, I can't see a problem.

Ah yes, this is the core strategy of right wing populism.

always have an enemy

The left, always playing identity politics, always misconstruing a critism of a policy or someones actions as an attack on the individual.

Sponsored Links
And for the lefties - hate those anywhere to the right of them

like this left wing newspaper

file-20180502-153895-1v7m5y.png

The left, always playing identity politics, always misconstruing a critism of a policy or someones actions as an attack on the individual.
Oh yeah, I forgot

the right also enjoy their phoney culture war.

Only yesterday there was a report that since doctors appointments were relaxed this year, they were typically clogged up by the same people again with their issues that should not require an appointment.

Video appointments are useful in many instances, and some private medical policies touted them as a benefit even before the pandemic.

Doctors are paid too much. There has long been a problem with doctors working only part-time. Why do a full week when you don't have to? Now they don't even have to go out to work for that part-week.

This phoney pandemic has given a lot of people the excuse to take things easy. "Working" from home is the chief symptom of this, and one of the many reasons for the continuation of restrictions. Why bother getting dressed and going out in the morning any more when you don't have to?

The true villains of the scamdemic are those who have accepted the restrictions; the lazy work-from-homers; those who have taken the tests and the vaccines; all the businesses and employers that have not opposed the government and the "opposition" politicians who have not opposed the government; but most of all: the vaccine billionaires.

Kerching for everybody concerned! (Unless you are a manual worker).

Attachments

• D1A490C8-7518-434E-AF98-FABC8626C1E1.png
    D1A490C8-7518-434E-AF98-FABC8626C1E1.png
    506.7 KB · Views: 121
Last edited by a moderator:
Well that is exactly how I did my last appt. Sore throat, wouldn't clear up, self diagnosed strep throat, sent a picture, doctor agreed, penicillin proscribed, gone in 3 days.

like this left wing newspaper

file-20180502-153895-1v7m5y.png

Why continue with this outdated anti-Daily Mail stance Notch? The Mail has, for a few years now, like all British newspapers, been an organ of the loony left.

More so since the scamdemic. Have you looked at a national or local newspaper lately? They are full of government and NHS advertisements - the government must be one of the largest, if not THE largest, financier of the British press. Therefore, we have no free press any more.

Take, for-instance, Janet Street-Porter, who has always promoted herself as an independent, anti-establishment, counter-cultural radical writer and strongwoman. Today in the Mail she rails against those who refuse the vaccines and says menacingly that "it's time to call a halt on our traditionally polite British way of doing things". Kerching for Janet!

JANET STREET-PORTER: One in ten in the NHS can't be bothered to protect themselves with a jab? | Daily Mail Online

She's on your side Notch, you are now a Daily Mail-ite!

(I noticed Noseall posted a Daily Mail link the other day to bolster one of his crackpot theories. It has been removed now though).

Well that is exactly how I did my last appt. Sore throat, wouldn't clear up, self diagnosed strep throat, sent a picture, doctor agreed, penicillin proscribed, gone in 3 days.
That's fine for slightly tech savvy people, but we're always going to need a fall-back system for the dinosaurs.

Me? I didn't mention gasbanni. :whistle:

If there's any group that can be tagged as villains it must be the anti-vaxxer/unmasked muppets who persist in keeping this sh*t show going. Why are they so bloody angry at people who choose to wear a mask? The unmasked bang on about their freedom of choice and ignore the fact most people have chosen to wear one: so why so angry?
Their selfishness and ignorance must bear some correlation to the Brexit Brigade who simply can't accept many people have a different opinion to them.

Sponsored Links
Back