Is this door a bargain?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm in need of a bunch of new doors - is the below door as much of a bargain as it looks? Or do you all think it's a bit too plain? It's unfinished red oak, 50 quid.

http://www.savoydoors.co.uk/Interio...-4-Panel-Red-Oak-Internal-Door/prod_1752.html

Edit - I've just noticed this post could sound a lot like an advert! I've got nowt to do with the website, just genuinely looking for some nice cheap doors that'll sit well with my oak skirting boards. (see other thread :) )

Thanks,

Russ

Sponsored Links
I don't know a great deal about doors tbh but I do know that you cannot rely on the internet to get good matches of finishes! If it needs to be a good match, buy off the web without seeing it or a sample first at your own risk!

I don't know a great deal about doors tbh but I do know that you cannot rely on the internet to get good matches of finishes!

Good point, should've mentioned this is also a local place luckily, and the price if you buy in store is even better than the 50 quid they quote online. ;)

Russ

Sponsored Links
could be a veneer finnish with all sorts off odd bits glued together to make the core
if thats the case it will be a maximum 5mm shaved off the sides

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back