Is this Legal or Illegal

You've had a row with your neighbours about their building work and now you'd like Gas Safe to come around and impose massive fines on them because their boiler mildly irritates you.

It won't happen, find something else to torment them.

I've got to agree with Onetap, for once. You built your cheap conservatory right up to your boundry, the Builder covered it in sh.t when doing work to your neighbours house, you then fell out with your neighbours. Now you want to report them for a dodgy flue install, as you are getting headaches due to eye strain, cause your looking through your camera with a telephoto lens all the time!! I think we all know what's going on eh, have you seen her in her underware yet??? Have you nicked her panties from the washing line????

Sponsored Links
Our next door neighbours Gas Combi Boiler Flue sends fumes into our bedroom, when we have our window open and their boiler operates we can smell and often wake in morning with a sore throat or headache.....

Your soil/vent pipe doesn`t terminate far enough above your bedroom window :idea: . I don`t comment on gas flues because I`m not a Gas Safe plumber - but I do know that fumes come from vent pipes , particularly if bleach is used in toilets . I think you may heve been " Hoisted by your own pet turd " :mrgreen:

Our next door neighbours Gas Combi Boiler Flue sends fumes into our bedroom, when we have our window open and their boiler operates we can smell and often wake in morning with a sore throat or headache.....

Your soil/vent pipe doesn`t terminate far enough above your bedroom window :idea: . I don`t comment on gas flues because I`m not a Gas Safe plumber - but I do know that fumes come from vent pipes , particularly if bleach is used in toilets . I think you may heve been " Hoist by your own pet turd " :mrgreen: ( petard)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back