Is this legal?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok what we have here is a Triumph Toledo that has had a little delicate modification so that the exhaust now exits through the passenger door. :eek:
I took the picture because it amused me but I was just wondering if this sort of thing is legal.
I'm pretty sure that gases will be finding their way into the car.

27062007200.jpg

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
On what grounds Thermo me owd china?

Is this your bangor gcol, it depends in which a country this wansta live pudding brain but for me in this country ist legal if yea wear a turbin on the sodin head and stick a pray mat on see roof.

Cany wait for se la mobil mosk,, heee hee he and a hoo ho ho im a little g Nazi and yea cant catch a me, all together now..............

Sponsored Links
con and use regs as john says. its not the exhaust system designed for the car so it wont have type approval and there are dangerous and sharp edges exposed. a vehicle examiner would take it off the road

Car could be fitted with a WC and its the soil pipe. 'Please don't flush when stationary at the lights!' :eek:

:LOL: nice one BOC.........and there`s truth in that :eek: a M8 used to work with Paraplegics, and one joker had attached his leg bag to a pipe thru` the floor of his car :mad: :LOL: :LOL: M8 had seen it and nearly p*ssed himself

Sponsored Links
Back