Is this real proof Tories are flogging the NHS?

So tell me Brexxers what benefit is there to paying more for the drugs we currently use?

Sponsored Links
The Tories are breaking up the NHS.

If the Tories had zero interest in discussing NHS they wouldnt have bitgered have 6 trade meetings.

1 meeting wouldve been enough to say NO.
They were investigatory trade meetings, not trade negotiations.

Nothing to see here.

So tell me Brexxers what benefit is there to paying more for the drugs we currently use?
We already buy drugs from the US. You do know that, don't you.

The NHS has massive buying power and as a result gets very good prices. Why do you think for one second that any government would chose negotiate a deal that increases those prices?

You're really grasping at straws here.

Sponsored Links

Ok, say UK stays in EU.
What is to stop the government from paying more for the drugs (as per the US' request) anyway? (By some other arrangement than a trade deal trade-off, which would be prohibited by dint of membership of the EU?)

Nothing to see here.

Which form the basis of the trade negotiations.

The denial levels are epic. Look at the analysis of the deal the US signed with Canada and Mexico. The US has the power and we will bend over backwards.

Have you even read the documents?

There isn't a train hurtling towards you, it's just the wind, if you shut your eyes it will all go away.

Nothing to see here.
There is everything to see here, ignore at your peril.
You just want to vote Tory and need to believe this is a non story.

Brexit will put huge pressure on a requirement for a US trade deal.

The US will insist on extending patents as part of that deal as well as raising drugs prices.

Look at what the US has done with this issue in other trade negotiations in recent years with other countries.
It has raised drug prices.

Ok, say UK stays in EU.
What is to stop the government from paying more for the drugs (as per the US' request) anyway? (By some other arrangement than a trade deal trade-off, which would be prohibited by dint of membership of the EU?)

Why would you pay £10 for something that says £5 on the price sticker?

The NHS by its buying power gets to negotiate hard on prices. The only reason its up for discussion in the US/UK Trade talks is that we will be trading less with the EU so we need to entice the US to trade more with us - this will involve opening up our markets and lowering our standards.

You know the balance of power rests witht he US - who is going to win out - their lower standards or our higher standards?

By Brexit we are forcing ourselves to trade more with the US than the EU for no reason other than ideology and that Brexit must be done.

If we accept the US standards trading with the EU becomes harder, so we want to throw away that trade with the EU in the hope the US will pick up some of the slack.

Madness.

There is everything to see here, ignore at your peril.
You just want to vote Tory and need to believe this is a non story.

Brexit will put huge pressure on a requirement for a US trade deal.

The US will insist on extending patents as part of that deal as well as raising drugs prices.

Look at what the US has done with this issue in other trade negotiations in recent years with other countries.
It has raised drug prices.
I'll turn that directly back at you. its more a case of you not wanting the tories to win and the need to believe that this is a story to try and steer the attention away from Corbyn's awful handling of the Labour Anti-semitism crisis.

I posted my vote off yesterday and i was very pleased to to vote Tory.

What documents ? Do you have a list of prices that we will be paying for drugs from the USA?

Are you a kid?

I linked to the documents and in there it states what the US will want in return for a Trade deal which has precedence in the recent renegotiation of the NAFTA deal with Mexico and Canada with analysis of how thats affected public health which I have linked to above.

Is this another Republican defence. If I didnt say I am mugging you, it can't be a mugging.

Yes i have. You like fact checking. Why don't you post on here the bits that you think are the 'smoking gun' for us all to see.

I did it seems you are head in the sand again.

Singapore on the Thames fantasist.

Are you a kid?

I linked to the documents and in there it states what the US will want in return for a Trade deal which has precedence in the recent renegotiation of the NAFTA deal with Mexico and Canada with analysis of how thats affected public health which I have linked to above.

Is this another Republican defence. If I didnt say I am mugging you, it can't be a mugging.
So what price will a packet of 16 Paracetamol cost, and what about your Ritalin ? It's the price list I want to look at.

I'll turn that directly back at you. its more a case of you not wanting the tories to win and the need to believe that this is a story to try and steer the attention away from Corbyn's awful handling of the Labour Anti-semitism crisis.

I posted my vote off yesterday and i was very pleased to to vote Tory.

Anti-semitism crisis vs Boris

“piccaninnies” with “watermelon smiles”
“bank robber” or “letterbox” to describe Muslim women
Nigerian interest in money and gadgets of all kinds.”
“uppity and irresponsible women” had a “natural desire to have babies”

:D

Sponsored Links
Back