Islamonazism the real danger ?

JulieL said:
Re your irony post directed at me because of things Dave had said in the past
You replied to juliel.........therefore the only logical conclusion that I could have made from that was that you must have known it was me!.....if you wanted to 'direct' the irony comment at Dave you should have said that in the post - I think it was quite reasonable of me to assume that the comments you made were directed at me - which annoyed me as my 'politics' are very different to Dave's
Yes - this is the whole point - I replied to what you said as "JulieL", because of the things I thought you had said previously as "david and julie". I knew you were the same Julie, but I did not know that the "david and julie" posts were nothing to do with you.

Re people thinking david and julie are two people
Fine!.......the people who contribute regularly on here know the score....new contributers can assume whatever they like!
Fine - but don't get cross with them if they assume that you bear some responsibility for posts that carry your name.

Sponsored Links
You seem to want to go on and on with this 'user name' issue ban all sheds...........

I have said all I want to say and all I am going to say on the subject.

Just trying to get you to understand that the reason you were the subject of a comment which annoyed you:

JulieL said:
I think it was quite reasonable of me to assume that the comments you made were directed at me - which annoyed me as my 'politics' are very different to Dave's

was this "user name" issue.

Just trying to get you to understand that for anyone who doesn't know that "david and julie" is actually "david not julie", his opinions and politics will appear to be yours too.

ban-all-sheds said:
Just trying to get you to understand that for anyone who doesn't know that "david and julie" is actually "david not julie", his opinions and politics will appear to be yours too.

.......OK!

Sponsored Links
Julie, how can we be sure it was you who said ok, is there any chance Dave did it, when you were not looking?

H&J said:
Julie, how can we be sure it was you who said ok, is there any chance Dave did it, when you were not looking?

Ok, now who's asking, H or J ;)

H&J said:

Hey, you're right it wasn't me!!!! :eek:
Can't pin this one on Dave this time though, he's at the narrowboat today!
Anyway, he doesn't know my password! ;)
..............maybe it was Mr or Mrs Nobody! :LOL: :LOL: .......or that cheeky rascal Freddie!! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Or was it you H&J!!!? ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you've just given me an idea, let Diynot take away all user names and everyone posts anonymously, no one would be able to know who said what and any abuse would be useless as it wouldn't be directed at anyone else! :D

Sponsored Links
Back