Isolating gas fire - what to expect ?

Quite happy with it capped off above floor level - it means if the wife changes her mind we can have another fire there without too much of a problem.[/quote]

Fair enough, and in which case, I would only charge a nominal fee, if at all, for a 1/4 cap - and a cup of char and a pleasant manner may indeed be recompense enough (assuming I was there servicing anyway)

Seriously, speak to your service guy, it will be better than phoning around for someone else. Not EVERY RGI is a cowboy, contrary to the impression sometimes generated by certain TV shows

Sponsored Links
Re - the Groupon thing .....

Indeed - my wife spotted that :LOL:

Not too sure on that to be honest with you - will have to do a bit of research. The boiler is only 2 years old (Remeha) and running like a dream so I don't expect any issues.

Mind you - I've said that about cars before they have gone in for their MOT before ......

Re - the Groupon thing .....

Indeed - my wife spotted that :LOL:

Not too sure on that to be honest with you - will have to do a bit of research. The boiler is only 2 years old (Remeha) and running like a dream so I don't expect any issues.

Mind you - I've said that about cars before they have gone in for their MOT before ......

Before you buy the groupon deal, check on the plumb. co's website. I looked at one a few weeks ago, and they had a banner with their "special" price available to Groupon AND direct clients, so it is almost certainly a contravention of advertising rules.

Either way, check on their T&C's and what constitutes a "service"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back