Israel Vs Palestinians (Hama's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So you claim that Hamas is in control of the demonstrators. What makes you think that?

Do you say that Press are entitled to observe and film the demonstration? Why are Israeli soldiers entitled to shoot them?

who said israelis are entitled to shoot any one ? not me ;)

press are entitled to film what they like , they know the risks ;)

so u claim hamas they have no influence on the demo's ? O.K :LOL::LOL:

Let's just suppose that your neighbour decided to move your garden fence a bit, and place a new fence in such a way as you can see but can't reach your apple tree.
Next they extend that fence so you can no longer get to the equipment that you use to tend your garden with.
After that they decide to take part of your house in order to build an annexe.

And all during this process no-one is available to help you, even though you and most of your other neighbours know this to be wrong.
However everyone is powerless because the biggest bully/thug in the street is a good friend of your neighbour.

So what do you do?
Simply give up, or do whatever you can to right a wrong?

so u claim hamas they have no influence on the demo's

That is false.

What about your assertion that Hamas are in control of the demonstrators? What makes you think that?

Sponsored Links
Let's just suppose that your neighbour decided to move your garden fence a bit, and place a new fence in such a way as you can see but can't reach your apple tree.
Next they extend that fence so you can no longer get to the equipment that you use to tend your garden with.
After that they decide to take part of your house in order to build an annexe.

And all during this process no-one is available to help you, even though you and most of your other neighbours know this to be wrong.
However everyone is powerless because the biggest bully/thug in the street is a good friend of your neighbour.

So what do you do?
Simply give up, or do whatever you can to right a wrong?

depends if my neighbour had a gun & was known to use it ? ;)

I might even as a responsible person ask or tell or encourage small children to stay away ? from that dangerous person who may open fire with live ammo ;)

was there a massacre in the west bank ?

That is false.

What about your assertion that Hamas are in control of the demonstrators? What makes you think that?

what makes you think they have no influence & no control :?:

Hamas no control :LOL:

no influence :LOL:

probably organised transport to the border ;)

Last edited:
depends if my neighbour had a gun & was known to use it ? ;)

Ah, so you'd do nothing against the bully...

Meanwhile your neighbour has turned off your water/electricity and restricted your Tesco food deliveries.
Furthermore he has stopped you from exiting your house through the doors, and now your family have to s hit in your own garden.

Sometimes you are able to get hold of other people on the phone/webcam to explain your situation, but they just hang up on you!

So what do you do?

That is false.

Hamas have already admitted that most of those killed were their members.

Attila the Hun killed many people. So did Hitler and Stalin. Does that entitle soldiers to shoot demonstrators?

The arabs made an attack against the Israeli border. The idf should protect their borders by any means possible.
When germans attacked russia stalin protected his borders.

When germans attacked russia stalin protected his borders.

Do you mean you think that the demonstrators invaded using tanks and an airforce?

Or do you mean that actions by other people entitle Israeli soldiers to shoot demonstrators and pressmen?

Ah, so you'd do nothing against the bully...

Meanwhile your neighbour has turned off your water/electricity and restricted your Tesco food deliveries.
Furthermore he has stopped you from exiting your house through the doors, and now your family have to s hit in your own garden.

Sometimes you are able to get hold of other people on the phone/webcam to explain your situation, but they just hang up on you!

So what do you do?

Tell my responsible :LOL: elected ;) government to help me out , sort out my leccy , food, and front door issue by emptying there geneva bank accounts and spend it on me and others ;)

after all lets face it where did they get the money to fill there geneva bank accounts & while they are at it they can come clean on how much

Yasser Arafat stole from his own people ;)

hamas , public lynchings & executions as a warning to the population ;)

Do you mean you think that the demonstrators invaded using tanks and an airforce?

Put it like this if you invaded my home I'd probably blow yer brains out and protect whats mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back