Israel Vs Palestinians (Hama's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that, that was @lemon_1 . I was correcting you.
Apologies for not noticing the different poster.

but once again you've said something a bit silly.
Have I?

What's wrong with saying zionists are racists or bigots?
Who's saying silly things now?

As I presume you do not know, any better than I, who or what lemon_1 meant, your response to my reply to him is irrelevant.

Please think before you reply.
Please be clearer so that unnecessary thinking is avoided.

Sponsored Links
There was a news report on the BBC showing a Jewish march through the Muslim quarter of Jerusalem. They too had children taking part dancing and singing. This could have went off badly. I know this was the BBC but it also shows some Jews being very provocative. I don't know the ins and outs but I feel there was no need for this.

As I presume you do not know, any better than I, who or what lemon_1 meant
I meant what I said: Zionists are racists.

You are obviously also of the same ilk. Hence you cannot find it in yourself to to even have an ounce of compassion for the people (including children) that were murdered in cold blood. If there is a devil then you are his follower.

You've already made several mistakes in this thread and have been corrected. At least you apologised for your mistakes but it's not my job to educate you. You are so biased and immoral that no amount of education will convince you

You will always think that Palestinians are sub human, that is the devil in you.

You are obviously also of the same ilk. Hence you cannot find it in yourself to to even have an ounce of compassion for the people (including children) that were murdered in cold blood. If there is a devil then you are his follower.

You've already made several mistakes in this thread and have been corrected. At least you apologised for your mistakes but it's not my job to educate you. You are so biased and immoral that no amount of education will convince you

You will always think that Palestinians are sub human, that is the devil in you.

I've never seen anything that relates to EFL to the way you describe.

Sponsored Links

:rolleyes:

A fruit cake :idea:

:LOL:

A fruit cake :idea:

:LOL:
Typical of racist zealout Zionist supporters... Resort to name calling when they lose the intellectual argument. No need to troll me... I don't roll that way.

And yes you are an internet troll. A quick look at your posting stats prove that. Do you actually know anyone in real life or do you just troll forums all day? You are the most prolific poster on this forum (tied with @efl_imprudence believe it or not!). And you've been maintaining that for 10 years. Youre obviously single and don't have any dependents… otherwise how have you maintained posting 50 posts every week for 10 years? Congratulations are in order I guess. Youre a credit to humanity.

Last edited:

As I said a fruit cake :LOL: intellectual argument is that what u call your views :LOL: roll which ever way u like ;)

"u are biased & immoral" "of the same ilk" (as Hamas?)

Perhaps u have the devil in you :LOL: or the great satan

and as for your opinion / views there a bit like orafices in bottoms we have all got one :LOL:

As I said a fruit cake :LOL: intellectual argument is that what u call your views :LOL: roll which ever way u like ;)

"u are biased & immoral" "of the same ilk" (as Hamas?)

Perhaps u have the devil in you :LOL: or the great satan

and as for your opinion / views there a bit like orafices in bottoms we have all got one :LOL:
Don't you think it's about time you took a break from internet forums? Jesus Christ pal youre averaging 50 posts a week over a 10 year period. I posted and you replied within 10 minutes. Seriously, you're single right?

I dont understand how you can reach the above conclusion based on the posts EFLI has made to this particular thread.

Don't you think it's about time you took a break from internet forums? Jesus Christ pal youre averaging 50 posts a week over a 10 year period. I posted and you replied within 10 minutes. Seriously, you're single right?

single no

I am on another part of the forum and got an alert.

Blimey I only posted a few minutes ago and u already replied with in 10 minutes :eek:

Seriously are u single ? :) with your bigoted comments against efl perhaps u should take a break :idea: and turn the light out when u leave :LOL:

He is a decent bloke ;)

single no

I am on another part of the forum and got an alert.

Blimey I only posted a few minutes ago and u already replied with in 10 minutes :eek:

Seriously are u single ? :) with your bigoted comments against efl perhaps u should take a break :idea: and turn the light out when u leave :LOL:

He is a decent bloke ;)
Sorry transam sometimes the truth hurts.

You and efl are internet trolls coincidentally you both joined in 2009. Coincidentally you both have a prolific post count (approximately 50 posts a week). Infact that in itself is very suspicious you both may be alter egos. Who has that kind of time?

FYI the amount you post in a week is the amount I post in a year.

Don't worry I won't persist in replying. Nor will I monitor this forum minute by minute to see any replies. Like I say i don't roll that way.

You will take this as an insult and you will not listen... But seriously; switch that damnit computer off go outside and smell the fresh air. Try not posting for a week. Then 2 weeks. Then a month. You'll feel better for it.

How did it make you feel when I made you realise that you've been posting 50 posts a week for 10 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back