issues with ideal he24isar boiler no heating or water

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ok so i have had various issues over the months basically the boiler does what ever it likes got a plumber out change my valve still no joy except now i cant get heatin (already didnt have water ) have 2 week old baby need to get sorted but i am not made of money any ideas the plumber is not sure what the problem is

Sponsored Links
Get in a boiler engineer who does, need more details on fault, is there a display on the boiler????

Paul

Hi Risa1977,

Could I ask you to DM your contact details so that our technical team can give you a call and see if they can help you over the phone?

If you don't wish to do this, we suggest you contact a local Gas Safe Registered engineer to look at your boiler.

Thank you.

Sponsored Links
Hi Risa1977,

Could I ask you to DM your contact details so that our technical team can give you a call and see if they can help you over the phone?

If you don't wish to do this, we suggest you contact a local Gas Safe Registered engineer to look at your boiler.

Thank you.

Am I seeing things here or has ideal joined the forum? Fair play to you ideal if this is real!

I have a fealing idealboilers may be getting quite a few dm's in the future ;)

Hi Risa1977,

Thank you.

Am I seeing things here or has ideal joined the forum? Fair play to you ideal if this is real!

I have a fealing idealboilers may be getting quite a few dm's in the future ;)

Hi TCCHeating,
Yes, this is Ideal Boilers, we have been allowed to join with an 'official' account.

A number of our posts might be requesting DMs so that we can call back and try to assist directly where we can. We won't be posting advertising messages as this is not the place for that.

Thanks.

Well great so is every boiler company going to join? Then when someone has a problem they all go after the repair work! Is it not bad enough they try to steal the servicing work from us once we have fitted one of the **** boxes in the first place!

Hi Risa1977,

Thank you.

So it would appear that Ideal can ask the OP to contact them personally to fix their boiler without infringing any forum rules.
Does that mean that an independants can do the same?

Or is ideal going to do it for free?
Will Ideal be joining the CC?

You got a give em kudos for sticking their neck on the line, always gonna be a slagging match, especially in the CC :LOL: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back