It’s all your fault if you are a man

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Am I the only one who thinks it’s completely crazy to blame “men” as a collective for the murderous evil behaviour of a few? The reclaim these streets campaign and this morning the libdems leader seemed to think we need men to have their liberties curbed to protect women.

Sponsored Links
Am I the only one who thinks it’s completely crazy to blame “men” as a collective for the murderous evil behaviour of a few? The reclaim these streets campaign and this morning the libdems leader seemed to think we need men to have their liberties curbed to protect women.
Or take the Lauren Boebert approach. I think you'll all agree that the males of this world generally dominate the females - physically and that should a murderous sex crazed male want to overpower a female - he likely could. Arm them with a gun (she says) to restore some parity.

What would you suggest Motorbiking?

Let's get the ballance right. As a father of two young girls I want every man off our streets who are a threat to them. Nothing on this world is more important to me than the safety of my Girls.
If I had sons I'd be equally as worried for their safety, for different reasons. Mainly because of other males but I won't go blaming my neighbours.

Reclaim our streets has to be in all our interests.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...st-49-stay-UK-winning-deportation-battle.html

I kind of like the idea of castrating male sex offenders - but in that Qiṣāṣ Muslim sort of way. If say a man attacks a child, let the mom loose with a blunt pair of scissors.

Does anyone remember the anger of those fathers giving impact statements regards the Larry Nassar trial? Gave me goose bumps watching that.

Sponsored Links
Someone vandalising a statue can get a longer sentence than a rapist.

Someone fly tipping will get more of a sentence than a stalker.

Stop tying our court system and our police force in knots and let them deal with this scum on our streets for all our safety and peace of mind

Stop tying our court system and our police force in knots and let them deal with this scum on our streets for all our safety and peace of mind
Its all well and good blaming the court system. You could also blame those women that cry wolf and ruin it for genuine victims. However my take was this thread is really about how women can be protected from a bigger stronger adversary - i.e. prevention.

The issue is women carry the fear of attack, very few actually get attacked.

I'm not sure a curfew on men is a clever way forward.

It can't happen until the criminal,justice system is properly funded.

Oh and publicly owned not privatised....like some prisons and probation service (all due to Tory policies).

they seem to be accusing every male as being dangerous. Luckily the police commissioner is female. She’s under fire but if it was a male he’d be gone by now.

Also, a rethink on the psychological tests for firearms officers is needed.
Imagine if he found out they were coming to arrest him whilst he was on duty???
Could of been a blood bath.

Also, a rethink on the psychological tests for firearms officers is needed.
Imagine if he found out they were coming to arrest him whilst he was on duty???
Could of been a blood bath.

Common sense. He would have been arrested at his most vulnerable. Hence dswn raids

Last edited by a moderator:

I think this will wake us all up.. We all want these nonses rounded up and dealt with.

It doesn't help that a man who we are meant to trust has murdered a beautiful young woman, but there are more kids dying on Londons streets than women.

We need to reclaim our streets and we all need to back these woman, we all want to be safe.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

The issue is women carry the fear of attack, very few actually get attacked.
It is the same with most issues...

The fear is worse than the reality!

But governments and the media whip up hysteria when it suits...

And then another issue 'comes along' and the focus conveniently changes again!

My little girl will be starting big school in September. I worry sick as she now has longer to walk and she will eventually take the short cut that's through a small wooded area.

I worry about Mrs Bod walking the Dog in the morning. Behind us is a brook/ meadow/ small forest. People are camping in there. Sure they are not a risk but as said yhe fear is greater than the reality.

Sponsored Links
Back