It no fit......unless you're logged in.

H

hotrod

This has been happening for a the past few days but I thought it would "sort itself out" - it hasn't. I normally view the forum "not logged in" and as you can see the main forum index displays as normal:-

If I try and drill down into the individual forums however the "views" and "last post" disappear and you need to scroll right to view them:-

If I'm logged in however, all appears as normal:-

It's like the resolution settings change dependent if I'm logged in or not. Is this happening to anyone else? I can't leave my laptop set to "stay logged in", otherwise I would as a workaround. Seriously weird.

Sponsored Links
Methinks there are gremlins at work!

I am in the middle of a dialogue with Admin about a problem I've had since the weekend and can't seem to resolve it - different to yours though. :confused:

Hotrod, I have looked into the issue you were experiencing.

It turned out to be a bug in the way Internet Explorer displays a table. I have tried other browsers (Sarari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and they all display as intended.

I have added a work around for Internet Explorer, so you should no longer experience this issue.

Sponsored Links
It turned out to be a bug in the way Internet Explorer displays a table. I have tried other browsers (Sarari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera) and they all display as intended.

Internet Explorer, not working properly? Shocking. Unheard of. And of course, you just work around it and let them continue to get away with producing crap..

That's the reality unfortunately, the priority from our perspective has to be user experience, and taking a stand at the expense of user experience is not an option. It will be interesting to see if things improve with the imminent IE9.

I doubt it.

Speaking of user experience, are we ever going to be able to order search results by date?

Yes, it should be included in the next update, which all being well is imminent.

Internet Explorer, not working properly? Shocking. Unheard of. And of course, you just work around it and let them continue to get away with producing crap..
So which browser has no problems?

I quite like Firefox, but it's no good for this site as it's fundamentally broken, and not fixable by any add-on or IE Tab that I've found, with respect to text attribute buttons.

So which browser has no problems?

I quite like Firefox, but it's no good for this site as it's fundamentally broken, and not fixable by any add-on or IE Tab that I've found, with respect to text attribute buttons.

Perhaps you would like to elaborate?

Or better yet, learn to type BBCode. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back