it pays to walk

breezer said:
as i said at first , i think they are too
Re-reading your post, yes it does say that. What you need to know breezer is that what with your posts being so poorly written, we generally skim read em and so can be expected to miss certain bits. ;) :p

EDIT: Where's Moz's post just gone? Something fishy going on with the mods again.

Sponsored Links
gcol
its kev plum=mod 2 who is deleting my posts ... cause he disagreed with me on something on another board .....

sent my complaints to admin

gcol
btw WHY they dont ban me .. they delete bits of MY posts an alsorts ...delete others........

its all saved .. an sent too admin .....!!???
wether admin Here Has a Backbone .....???????
an sweeps the rubbish mods out ....its his board ...

anyway off too proper boards where kev was shown to be a *lil man* ...lol..lol

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
gcol said:
Tim 77 said:
I know that you can get loads of stuff cheaper online but sometimes you get an idea into your head and have to have whatever it is you want there and then, not wait 3 days for it to come!

Sorry, I'm just inpatience!!
I know what you mean Tim, but £35 is daylight robbery.
Perhaps their prices are higher because they have to maintain their shop so that people can mince in there, review the products, ask questions, get free advice, and then waft back out again to order the product of their choice from an on-line retailer. :rolleyes:

Err what is there to review about an SDcard? It either works or it doesn't! Bid deal you have to wait 3 days! Secondly you get more honest information/reviews online than you ever would in Currys or PCworld. :rolleyes:

freddymercurystwin said:
Err what is there to review about an SDcard?
I don't know - I don't go in there. Or are you just being picky and ignoring all the other products they sell? :rolleyes:

Softus said:
freddymercurystwin said:
Err what is there to review about an SDcard?
I don't know - I don't go in there. Or are you just being picky and ignoring all the other products they sell? :rolleyes:

Not being picky at all in fact I'd my post applies to every product they sell.

So you'd say there's nothing to review about different brands and model's or printers - they either work or they don't?

And laptops - they either work or they don't?

Different routers of apparently the same capability - they either work or they don't?

If someone had to review your advice, and had to say whether or not it works, then they'd have to say that it doesn't. :rolleyes:

Softus said:
So you'd say there's nothing to review about different brands and model's or printers - they either work or they don't?

And laptops - they either work or they don't?

Different routers of apparently the same capability - they either work or they don't?

If someone had to review your advice, and had to say whether or not it works, then they'd have to say that it doesn't. :rolleyes:

Hehe, I think you've misunderstood me, in my original post I was clearly referring to SDcards, only someone with a very small brain would think that a printer or laptop either works or it doesn't. My comment regarding the advice/info you get from the staff in Currys or PCworld being worth nothing applies for ever and a day and does apply to every product they sell, the staff in there close to useless in fact they are useless. Do you think the advice/info available there is good? If you don't go in there how would you know?

freddymercurystwin said:
Hehe, I think you've misunderstood me, in my original post I was clearly referring to SDcards
Oh really? Let's take at those posts then.

freddymercurystwin said:
Err what is there to review about an SDcard? It either works or it doesn't! Bid deal you have to wait 3 days! Secondly you get more honest information/reviews online than you ever would in Currys or PCworld.
freddymercurystwin said:
Not being picky at all in fact I'd my post applies to every product they sell.
So - not as clear as you make out.

freddymercurystwin said:
My comment regarding the advice/info you get from the staff in Currys or PCworld being worth nothing applies for ever and a day and does apply to every product they sell
A comment inside your own head is, sadly, not visible to other forum readers.

freddymercurystwin said:
Do you think the advice/info available there is good? If you don't go in there how would you know?
You've answered your own question there.

freddymercurystwin said:
only someone with a very small brain would think that a printer or laptop either works or it doesn't.
Which is why I automatically assumed that you thought that.

Sponsored Links
Back