Italy's Lampedusa pleads for help

That’s got to be the swerve of the week.
Says Mottie swerving

come on Mottie, grow a pair and answer this:

“If you don’t want them coming here, why should other countries take more”

Sponsored Links
I wonder if these dullards (they must be dullards because they can't think farther than next week seemingly) ever stop to think that the culture of Europe today can ever be super ceded by a different culture and this different culture when it has strength in numbers may the not like the EU and want to replace it.
how do you propose stopping migrants arriving?

it seems you’ve not thought of that :ROFLMAO:

until you have a solution your post is worthless

My question dtill
Remains what is the UKs limit on numbers ????

Thousands
Tens of thousands
Hundreds of thousands
Million
Millions

St Adan has no counter argument

Stadan is out of his depth
You are one sad person arnt ya . Clearly shows with all of the replying you are now doing . From days old posts. Open up your eyes , only you can do that pal ;)

Sponsored Links
but refusing to accept asylum seekers, or insist they go eslewhere
refusing to accept asylum seekers is insisting they go elsewhere

its no surprise those on this thread insisting we should take no asylum seekers refuse to explain why other countries should take more.

I wonder if these dullards (they must be dullards because they can't think farther than next week seemingly) ever stop to think that the culture of Europe today can ever be super ceded by a different culture and this different culture when it has strength in numbers may the not like the EU and want to replace it.
Maybe it's a case of what goes around comes around? Many nations throughout history have been 'assisted' by European newcomers who usually pushed the indigenous folk aside and essentially said 'we know best, you will accept our ways, our language and our religious beliefs.'

My question dtill
Remains what is the UKs limit on numbers ????

Thousands
Tens of thousands
Hundreds of thousands
Million
Millions
How is that relevant?

we have no control over them leaving France to come here

the only way to set a limit would be for European countries to collaborate and agree numbers…..how do you think that would work if UK says ”we want 0”

You are one sad person arnt ya . Clearly shows with all of the replying you are now doing . From days old posts. Open up your eyes , only you can do that pal ;)
If you have a counter argument, please provide it

but you don’t so you are reduced to insults.

How is that relevant?

we have no control over them leaving France to come here

the only way to set a limit would be for European countries to collaborate and agree numbers…..how do you think that would work if UK says ”we want 0”

So your limit on numbers coming to the Uk is what ?

Million ??

More than a million ?

After all the UK could set an example take them directly from there country of origin ?

Send ships to the med and bring them directly to the UK

Set an example to the rest of the world

So how many should we take ?? ???

but you don’t so you are reduced to insults.
A counter argument to what ? You spew so much shît I don't even know what you are referring to . I uploaded a video and you gave your comment . What else . Sad

Current migration levels are unsustainable, here, in Europe, in the USA. Some brave people, Trump, Braverman have spoken up and tried to bring about change. They will eventually succeed, simply because that's what the majority of the population want.

Current migration levels are unsustainable, here, in Europe, in the USA. Some brave people, Trump, Braverman have spoken up and tried to bring about change. They will eventually succeed, simply because that's what the majority of the population want.

Nah this country can absorb millions of migrants

No issues or problem with it :giggle:

Dazzler has spare rooms ???

If you don’t want them coming here, by default you must want them to be elsewhere.

good luck trying to argue against that

We want them to go home, spend time with their families and be happy, What's wrong with that?

Sponsored Links
Back