Italy cracks down on migrants.

Not all immigrants work for low payment and many peoples give lots back to UK.
Does same thing apply to UK peoples who have only worked for less than 10 year, maybe 20 year old from school and who has not worked to pay tax yet.
What difference?

Yep there are british born who will never work as the state makes it unviable to work. Im seriously thinking of joining them as Im ****ed off about the fact I got to support immigrants as well! after they been here 12 months they go back home and get all child welfare and tax credits sent to them ..

:evil:

Sponsored Links
after they been here 12 months they go back home and get all child welfare and tax credits sent to them ..
How does that work?

Ask any polish bloke...
Responsibility for children. To claim Child Benefit or Child Tax Credit (CTC) you must be responsible for at least one child or qualifying young person. In general the child should normally live with you but in some cases you may be able to claim Child Benefit even if your child lives in another part of the EEA. If your child is disabled you may be able to claim a higher rate of CTC. If you are not responsible for children you may qualify for Working Tax Credit if your .

This aint from the daily mail either. http://www.britishcouncil.org/eumobility-living-in-uk-family-benefits.htm :rolleyes:

Confidentincompetent wrote,
after they been here 12 months they go back home and get all child welfare and tax credits sent to them ..

That's true, and it's !!unbelievable!! when we have so many of our own people living near the poverty line. Still,,, this (non) Government is great at looking after incomers, while ignoring the plight of the British people. They'll suffer the consequences at the election.

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
Yes but you'll vote in another crowd whose policies are just the same. All you change is the silly smiling face on your TV. All the main parties are pro Europe (so industry has cheap labour).

Joe, For me it's UKIP, and before that Jimmy Goldsmith's "Referendum Party", somebody had to vote for them, for better for worse. ;) I'd NEVER vote Labour or Lib Dem's, but you're right, some similar creeps will weasel in, and it will be more of the same. As someone on here says, (I can't remember who off hand) Bring on the revolution!! :mad:

Roughcaster.

As someone on here says, (I can't remember who off hand) Bring on the revolution!!

I believe that were I. :LOL:

Can't see it happening for a long while yet though. :evil:

British tax money is being used to pay mortgages in Eastern Europe, child benefit and the like are being claimed for children who may not even exist. Because the Polish social security system is on the point of collapse the UK can't verify whether or not the children being claimed for even exist.

Never mind. The British people never complain. They get ripped off time and again yet they still vote-in the same old tired Tory and Labour governments.

Labour are simply incompetent PC obsessives and the Tories can't wait to get their hands back in the till.

It's time to change our TYPE of government. One that acts in ways the people want them to rather than suck up to their industrialist paymasters.

It'll come one day, but that day is a fair way away yet. Until that time - we'll be seen as the soft-touch of Europe and we'll get many 'guests'.

Its very obvious that immigration laws in this country make most peoples p**s boil. I honestly think the British Nation is very very tolerant.. Which is a good thing in most respects. Its the fact that were obviously seen as a soft touch and people take advantage of that.

If you express an opinion on this then you get labeled a racist. Yet we see in the news each week other countries taking a harder line on immigration.....we all sit there and wish our country we do the same. Id be more than happy to take time off work to protest against the current immigration laws. We all have to stand together as one voice.

Its amazing how people can claim family tax credit for children out of this county. You honestly couldn't make that bull s**t up.....for F**KS sake how could you not get wound up by that.....!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mr Powell was right when he said what he did. . . . . .

By labeling people who oppose the out of control numbers of immigrants coming to this country from the EU as "racist", is the only way the politicians can kill off open debate, which they know they would lose, and that would upset their political masters in Brussels. We were never asked if we wanted our country to end up in this state. :evil: Anti immigration is not racism.

Roughcaster.

its plain as the hand on your face the reasons people from eastern europe
(who incidently are the same race as we are)
came here in droves to fill a skills gap that thatcher created.
when the tory scum tore the heart of this country.
they caused industry to implode upon its self while we all paid for the fat jews mistakes when dealing with the economy and maintaining financial membership/position with the erm, which if you check your tax demand you will find we are all still paying for.

the problem now is we are breeding generations of feckless worthless uneducated undiciplined muppets.

qualifications are worthless, look at todays eh? levels :evil:

explain please explain please how it is?
even my step son who is being educated in sweden, at 18 doesnt know about boyles law.

skills gap.

give a pole a problem and he will fix it.

thats a life time of having to make do fix it or someone else can.

not perfect i grant you, but you have admire the ability.

any way if you hadnt noticed they have practically all gone home.

so what about our problem?

feckless worthless t@ssers who think getting dirt under their nails is beneath them.

discuss.....

I know a Polish bloke and I spoke to him today. He tried to impress me with how much he can earn cash in hand. Not much per hour compared to me, but I am paying tax on my takings and thats given to spongers!
I don't hate or dislike all immigrants, they are doing the best they can in a difficult world.
IF the USA, Canada, Australia opened its doors to any Brits that might want to move from the UK,it would be like rats leaving a sinking ship!!
The doors are OPEN, its to late cry about it or back peddle.

Sponsored Links
Back