Italy cracks down on migrants.

Sponsored Links
About time this government took a stance like italy has . How come loads of European countries just throw them out on mass or within days and we put up with the crime and benefit fiddles. Come the revolution

Basically they are trying to drive the migrants out of Italy so they'll look for some liberal thinking country with a soft-touch government that will accept them. Any ideas who that might be?

:confused: :confused: :confused: now that is a very difficult question :confused: :confused: :confused:

:idea: :idea: Might the correct answer be the UK

It's a serious issue. They are being driven to the corners of Europe by governments with attitude. We just happen to be a corner that everyone wants to get driven to as it is a land of milk and honey or more accurately, housing and benefit. If I were them - I know where I'd be heading.
However, we are heading towards recession - a big one - a very big one. Does anyone in this forum really want to support a bunch of unemployables that have paid in nothing? The UK should be like a bank - you are entitled to take out what you put in - and no more.

Sponsored Links
The UK should be like a bank - you are entitled to take out what you put in - and no more.
The whole system should be like this. But it isn't. The UK lacks the organisational power to execute such a scheme on an all-encompassing basis. We need to get our act together.

The UK lacks the organisational power to execute such a scheme on an all-encompassing basis.
I don't think organisational power is lacking, Steve - the UK did construct, and is maintaining, the best welfare state system in the world.

And we've cultivated the best set of whingers the universe will ever know. :D

If you want to see organisational power at its most potent, just put a tracking device on some *****'s pick-up truck and see how industrious he is.

The UK should be like a bank - you are entitled to take out what you put in - and no more.
The whole system should be like this. But it isn't. The UK lacks the organisational power to execute such a scheme on an all-encompassing basis. We need to get our act together.

You have to understand where the votes come from

A person who is rewarded to stay at home and have free medical and has signs in their language other then the host country and are given food tickets ,stamps and given more benefits then the working person are going to keep voting for the hands that feed them.

The more folks getting government housing and benefits the bigger the voting block.

What will eventually happen as more and more of the illegals become citizens as it is hard to kick them out they in turn will start to out number the folks who were already there thus in one or possibly two generations they can control all of the voting and put their own folks in political office and get civil service jobs IF they decide to work.

They learned their lesson well from the English who came to America and killed the Indians and stole the land and made the native folks learn to speak Da English so history has come full cycle.

Just like the English did to the native folks in Austraila by trying to get folks to inter racial marriage to destroy the original inhabitants or by taking away the children to brain wash them. Sad but true

Prepare to meet thy doom fellow English speaking blokes as pay back is coming it would appear..... Tally ho it was fun while it lasted next 20 years should be very interesting....

See how history is a great teacher ...Take firearms /means of protection away from the native inhabitants and then conquer them.

good point about the american an australian situation Sylvan Tieger
where the invading white man stole the country from the indiginous population

that simply wont happen here as britain isnt known as a sparsly populated island with 1000s of tribes acting alone where a few thousand people can make an impact

The UK lacks the organisational power to execute such a scheme on an all-encompassing basis.
I don't think organisational power is lacking, Steve - the UK did construct, and is maintaining, the best welfare state system in the world.
I disagree somewhat. The best welfare state system in the world, maybe, but is there any other to compare it to? I thought the UK was alone in having such a system.

But think of the number of people stealing from the system, the number who are permenantly on JSA, on sick for petty things, claiming for a child that no longer lives with them. You cant tell me this is organised.

Adverts on telly aimed specifically at benefit theives proove this - 20 seconds of airtime costs them thousands of pounds! For it to be worthwhile each advert would have to stop 100's theives!

Then on top of the pilfering, we're now handing out millions of pounds to people from other countries, who have never paid anything into the system!

We pay national INSURANCE. It is an INSURANCE scheme. Foreigners haven't paid the premium, so why should they get anything out of it? Its all the same pot o' gold after all.

If I forget to pay my car insurance, I dont get anything if I have a crash. IMO, NI should be the same.

I disagree somewhat. The best welfare state system in the world, maybe, but is there any other to compare it to?
Er, only France, USA, Germany, Sweden, the USSR (as it used to be), China, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, to name but some.

But think of the number of people stealing from the system, the number who are permenantly on JSA, on sick for petty things, claiming for a child that no longer lives with them. You cant tell me this is organised.
It's badly organised, in come ways, but having a bit cr*p and prioritising the black economy is what the UK is best at. If being inefficient was an Olympic Sport, we'd get all of the medals.

Adverts on telly aimed specifically at benefit theives proove this - 20 seconds of airtime costs them thousands of pounds! For it to be worthwhile each advert would have to stop 100's theives!
And I'm sure that each one does.

Then on top of the pilfering, we're now handing out millions of pounds to people from other countries, who have never paid anything into the system!
So people keep saying, but, personally, I've not seen the statistics that underpin this claim.

But it should be obvious that if migrants are invited in (the UK) to work for low pay - then people on low pay pay little in tax and there is a greater inclination to move from low pay to benefits as they can earn more by not working (officially) and then working the black economy. There should be no benefits for migrants until they have been employed in the UK for 10 years. Just give them an Easyjet ticket home.

Not all immigrants work for low payment and many peoples give lots back to UK.
Does same thing apply to UK peoples who have only worked for less than 10 year, maybe 20 year old from school and who has not worked to pay tax yet.
What difference?

That's a good point, should we only allow benefits to people who have earned enough credits.
Whether they were born here or not doesn't make any difference.

Sponsored Links
Back