Italy cracks down on migrants.

The problem with our useless feral youth is that these would have been the kids that pulled handles and pushed buttons in factories that no-longer exist.

Neither do we offer them training for trades such as brickie or chippie - we simply employ ready-trained immigrants. It means these kids are surplus to society's needs. We don't need them. We don't want them. They know that. Can you really blame them for becoming yobs? They have no future. Most will never work in their entire useless lives - but who's to blame?

Sponsored Links
we simply employ ready-trained immigrants.

so you recognise the difference between a migrant (LEAVING)
and immigrant (ARRIVING)

you should for a puppet with a wooden head tone this strange prejudice you have about anyone different DOWN.

unless you see it as some form of personal crusade :rolleyes:

Talk to your friends (especially in the building trade). They'll mostly agree with me. I'm quite willing to accept the majority vote in a referendum - but until we get that vote I'll be as vocal as I want.

Talk to your friends (especially in the building trade). They'll mostly agree with me. I'm quite willing to accept the majority vote in a referendum - but until we get that vote I'll be as vocal as I want.

im not in the building trade, puppet.

Im a senior engineer.

creepy isnt it, base line prejudice ;)

Sponsored Links

im not in the building trade, puppet.

Im a senior engineer.

creepy isnt it, base line prejudice ;)

Oh so I'm a puppet and you are a very important SENIOR engineer.

Come on tell us what you fix. Is it washing machines?

Oh so I'm a puppet and you are a very important SENIOR engineer.

Come on tell us what you fix. Is it washing machines?

generally commercial bms systems.

whilst doing the the programing i do the oil and gas combustion side of things:cool:

So do you have a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering? Didn't you say the other month that all the work was going to India?

So do you have a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering? Didn't you say the other month that all the work was going to India?

never been in india, duh?
strange but electromechincal engineering all mixed and the wife has a masters degree if it realy matters

Sponsored Links
Back