It's my DIYnot return!

my best mate lived in that block and we spent a lot of our summer holidays playing up in that area (when it was all old pensioners!). That area used to be my old working area so i know it like the back of my hand. Never had much trouble in any of the pubs, but then most of the small back street ones are spit and sawdust with old sid sitting at the bar for eternity. they tended to sort out any trouble themselves. The big pub on st georges road was always popular (dont know what its called now though)

Ah the bulldog and the Queens arms. manys the time i walked in there to a few intresting comments. It never worried me in the slightest, it was normally domestics that got taken into the pubs and they were normally drama queens who were so over the top that it was good entertainment. Mind you my mate was a devout christian and he wouldnt even speak and used to be like a bit of wallpaper against the wall! We always used to send lost ****ed up blokes in the middle of town up to those pubs when they were looking for somewhere to drink! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back