It's no wonder

Sponsored Links
I read this article early this morning and could barely contain my rage.

What chance of instilling discipline etc have teachers got when they are faced with scum like that? :evil:

Epitomises the SCUM BAGS that now inhabit this once great country. These people have never been subject to any form of respectful discipline and just do not understand the very basics of civilised society.
They have no place in the UK and should be shipped off to some remote island all together and let these animals sort themselves out with no interface to people with even just a little bit of dignity.

when i was a schoolkid it was the the teachers that used to stand up when i walked into the room, usually followed with a comment like "oh no not him again! that's it i'm off"

Sponsored Links
Epitomises the SCUM BAGS that now inhabit this once great country. These people have never been subject to any form of respectful discipline and just do not understand the very basics of civilised society.
They have no place in the UK and should be shipped off to some remote island all together and let these animals sort themselves out with no interface to people with even just a little bit of dignity.

You are Al Murray's pub landlord and I claim my £5 :cool:

you just have to look at the dad.. says it all really..

he's 34? that means he was at school about the same time as me..
no fear of canning or anything so the kids got away with murder..
luckily my parents were strict with me and taught me manners..

I once got a slap from my dad for whistling at a good looking girl in the street.. and that was when I was 23.. "Show some manners boy!! that's someones daughter, not a piece of meat.."

My father was strict with me as a kid. I remember very clearly being in the shower (aged:cool:, and Id been naughty (gone to a park when I shouldnt). My old man walked in, levelled me with a swipe across my backside and in no uncertain terms 'told me off'.

I never ever did that again, but I just wish he had not hit me so hard. The tears really flowed when I was slapped, daddys can cause pain!

Paul.

And rather than remonstrate with his son, jobless 40-year-old Tim Walton is supporting him.

He's 40 Coljack and jobless.
Says it all really. Who would want to employ someone with that attitude?
No wonder (indeed) this country has gone to the dogs.
I expect the head will be disiciplined by his ruling authority shortly and suspended in some pc pantomine.

The death knell was sounded when they abolished Coporal Punishment.

Exactly right, there was seldom a day passed without me getting caned for something or other, mainly boyish pranks, I was never disrespectful to my teachers, we accepted the discipline as part of normal school life.

Wotan

Never got caned, the fear of it kept me on the straight and narrow, though did get the slipper along with about 30 others on the first night at Colomendy.
We were all chattering away like a bunch of old women because none of us had ever been away from home before and so no-one could get to sleep. The PE teacher, Mr Evans, was the one to do it and boy did he hurt!

Other than that I got my fair share of 'lines' or detention. One teacher thought the best punishment was instead of being allowed to play football on games day to send offenders on the cross country circuit. Little did he realise how many of us actually enjoyed doing this instead of football or cricket! :LOL: :LOL:

I disagree. Corporal punishment was abolished before I started school, but we didn't have this sort of disrespect at my school. I think that sometimes a school attains a critical mass of scum and then it never recovers. Those people grow up, breed far more than the hard workers, pass on their ways and send more scum into the system.

But, you might have a point with Corporal Punishment being a way to end the problem though!

Does anyone know if enforced steralisation is STILL politically incorrect? :p

Sponsored Links
Back