It's only a matter of time...

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Yep, but not a fallacy.

Apart from the fact that the NHS is currently being broken by design (and not just via defunding), the NHS itself is a near bottomless pit into which it will gleefully encourage money to be poured.

It's in a dichotomous position; at times, existentially-threatened by those that hold the levers of power: while all the while, bulletproof among the majority of the people through its cherished place in this country.

Last edited:
According to the royal family's website, "The Queen pays tax." "In 1992, The Queen volunteered to pay income tax and capital gains tax, and since 1993 her personal income has been taxable as for any other taxpayer. The Queen has always been subject to Value Added Tax and pays local rates on a voluntary basis."5

Me being happy to fund a ceremonial monarchy doth not equate to me toadying to any other person, be it Lord, Lady, or premier league footballer (y)
I'd have no issue with the monarchy if it wasn't for the poor in society helping to keep the very rich, rich.

Sort the tax, and reduce the finances. Let the tourist industry pay for it if it brings in all that money to it. Very little goes back into the public purse.

It's another trickle down fallacy.

I'd have no issue with the monarchy if it wasn't for the poor in society helping to keep the very rich, rich.

Sort the tax, and reduce the finances. Let the tourist industry pay for it if it brings in all that money to it. Very little goes back into the public purse.

Christ! What a load of word salad.

As already stated, the monarchy are a net benefit, so the above is false equivalence.

Sort the tax, and reduce the finances.
?

Let the tourist industry pay for it if it brings in all that money to it.

Already stated; most cost-effective to sub the money, then get it back - in spades - from general taxation.
The tourist industry - as well as all other taxpayers - already pay for the monarchy, through general taxation.

Very little goes back into the public purse.

£2 billion p.a., give or take.

The monarchy never get the £2 billion in the first place, so it is not in their gift to trickle it down. It goes to the Exchequer.
Whether it "trickles down" from there is for you to decide, through GEs.

or even being investigated?
that's probably the biggest difference

So the answer is no charges brought

No arrests made ?

No suitcases stuffed with cash found ?

Agreed it’s some what dissapointing for you :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Yep, the EU is actually doing something about their corruption scandal.

Not before time either

So I can conclude that the corruption you allege ?? In your previous comment

There have been no arrests

No charges

No suitcases-stuffed with cash found

Agreed it’s some what disappointing for you :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back