Sponsored Links
so it's not all over then?

didn't think it was
In many cases
Treaty’s and agreements are mulled over for years

Tis the nature of the caper of which the EU has expertise of

And have come up
With some gems over the years

Referendum in some country not what they wanted to hear so best you have another one and come up with the correct result :ROFLMAO:

Tis never over

Last edited:
In many cases
Treaty’s and agreements are mulled over for years

Tis the nature of the caper of which the EU has expertise of

And have come up
With some gems over the years

Referendum in some country not what they wanted to hear so best you have another one and come up with the correct result :ROFLMAO:
I think you are missing the point.

How can it be over, Brexit be sorted, when it's still being arranged ?

The brexit vote won, no argument there, but it hasn't yet been actioned fully, and whilst you are at it,give us the most up to date list of benefits arising from it. Don't forget to put the NI situation in

Sponsored Links
I think you are missing the point.

How can it be over, Brexit be sorted, when it's still being arranged ?

The brexit vote won, no argument there, but it hasn't yet been actioned fully, and whilst you are at it,give us the most up to date list of benefits arising from it. Don't forget to put the NI situation in

Treaty’s and agreements get tweaked looked at again

Don’t have a list perhaps you can give us a list on the changes to the treaty the EU have agreed to look at
And are talking to the UK about

Perhaps you have inside info ;)

Don’t have a list perhaps you can give us a list on the changes to the treaty the EU have agreed to look at

It's not me claiming that brexit is sorted. I am merely pointing out that it is in no way sorted, let alone ready for amending.

You believe the "Get brexit done" and "Brexit is done " claims?

Maybe you can tell us why you think it is sorted.

Whether brexit is good, bad or other is not the point.

I did look, but couldn't find a list of actual benefits from Brexit, hopefully you can help

It's not me claiming that brexit is sorted. I am merely pointing out that it is in no way sorted, let alone ready for amending.

You believe the "Get brexit done" and "Brexit is done " claims?

Maybe you can tell us why you think it is sorted.

Whether brexit is good, bad or other is not the point.

Sorted nothing is ever sorted

That’s why armies of pencil pushers paper shufflers and scheister lawyers have a job

10 years and most Brexers will be dead or not worth a political jot.
Good riddance!

And funnily enough although having succeeded in running the UK into the ground, their dream of wanting the EU to fail has become dust in their rotting mouths...

"The European Union is seen in a broadly favorable light both within the bloc and outside it"

"A median of 69% of adults across 19 countries surveyed have a favorable opinion of the EU, while 27% have an unfavorable opinion"

It's only a matter of time...

Because the inevitable deaths of those xenophobic wrinklies will allow the UK to get back to where it belongs!

One vote for in

One vote for out

It's a draw

To be decided on penalties.

How unpleasant.

We all know that Brexers are predominantly bitter old men, and that younger people are strongly pro-Europe, but it is generally considered impolite to mention the inescapable demographic results.

The shambles will eventually be sorted out, but it will take a long time.

Johnson and the Brexers caused so much division within the nation that many leaders are reluctant to reopen old wounds at this time.

Sponsored Links
Back