It's only our money they are giving away.

Sponsored Links
Isn't it time you stopped complaining all the time? Why don't you get yourself a one way ticket out of here? You can be a funny guy Joe but feck me you can be so boring! :rolleyes:

If they suspect someone trying to enter the country illegally or claiming asylum, is under the age of eighteen, what are they supposed to do with them? Let them go free? FFS it is time we got a grip. If we let them go then they'll be claiming compo for not being looked after. Lock them up and they get compo anyway. It's a lose lose situation for us and a win win situation for them.

Isn't it time you stopped complaining all the time? Why don't you get yourself a one way ticket out of here? You can be a funny guy Joe but f**k me you can be so boring! :rolleyes:

You know where the door is.... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It's not your money though is it Joe? What's in you pocket may be but what's in your bank belongs to the bank.

So you're not giving them anything....

Eh? Which bank is paying them? It's my tax money - MY MONEY.

But you posted that once money is deposited at a bank it is no longer yours, it becomes their property. So whatever they do with it is no concern of yours surely? It's not your money it belongs to the bank? Anything ANY bank does with their money has nothing to do with you and you have no say...

Make up your mind FFS....

"Child asylum seekers get £1m Home Office compensation".

Read the link you dope. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's so nice to know that some people think it's ok to lock up kids for no reason....Unless of course it's their kids!

The same people seem to also complain continually about overseas aid, but just can't understand that if the rich/poor gap is maintained, then it is inevitable that there will be more coming our way...

But then those that propose to raise the 'drawbridge' without thinking first don't really get it do they...;)

It's so nice to know that some people think it's ok to lock up kids for no reason....Unless of course it's their kids!

The same people seem to also complain continually about overseas aid, but just can't understand that if the rich/poor gap is maintained, then it is inevitable that there will be more coming our way...

But then those that propose to raise the 'drawbridge' without thinking first don't really get it do they...;)
And here's me thinking this country doesn't have a pot to p**s in financially.

So where's this rich/poor gap??

Then it is NOT your money....you pay taxes like most of us. Whether you like paying them or not.....the money is no longer yours, it belongs to the government, not you!

Then it is NOT your money....you pay taxes like most of us. Whether you like paying them or not.....the money is no longer yours, it belongs to the government, not you!

The government have no money - it belongs to the people. Why are you so dumb?

Sponsored Links
Back