It's only our money they are giving away.

Sponsored Links
Eh? Which bank is paying them? It's my tax money - MY MONEY.

Then it is NOT your money....you pay taxes like most of us. Whether you like paying them or not.....the money is no longer yours, it belongs to the government, not you!

The government have no money - it belongs to the people. Why are you so dumb?

Your taxes, which you HAVE to pay, belong to them.......stop fooling yourself and coming out with this 'its my money' phrase!

And here's me thinking this country doesn't have a pot to p**s in financially.

So where's this rich/poor gap??

It's all relative... ;)

Just a real pity the relatives seem to be coming for some sort of STAN

Whether it be from Afghani, ****, Kurdi, or wherever. Just as long as the name ends in STAN. They let them in.

;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Eh? Which bank is paying them? It's my tax money - MY MONEY.

Then it is NOT your money....you pay taxes like most of us. Whether you like paying them or not.....the money is no longer yours, it belongs to the government, not you!

The government have no money - it belongs to the people. Why are you so dumb?

Your taxes, which you HAVE to pay, belong to them.......stop fooling yourself and coming out with this 'its my money' phrase!

Don't be so childish. Governments have no money. When a government changes - do they take the money with them? Why were the expense fiddlers jailed? Get a grip, man FFS. :rolleyes:

When a government changes - do they take the money with them?

I guess they do Joe, didn't Liam Byrne leave a note saying there was no money left.

Yes. He'd spent the lot - and as you say - he left a note to that effect. After all - it wasn't his money he'd wasted. So you see, you've defeated your own argument.

Yes. He'd spent the lot - and as you say - he left a note to that effect. After all - it wasn't his money he'd wasted. So you see, you've defeated your own argument.

It was said tongue in cheek,you take it too serious.

Many a true word is spoken in jest. (who said that)?

edit - Chaucer

Lock em all up and turn them into soylent green.

A "child" doesn't manage to trek halfway across the world on his own.

(remember the OP link refers to unaccompanied children).

Unless you think <18 = child.

Sponsored Links
Back