Its the Weekend

Anyway, I'm going to do the good husband thing this weekend - shopping in the morning, local football in the afternoon, party in the evening.
Sunday, getting over Saturday, paperwork, walk, then cooking dinner :D

Sponsored Links
Anyway, I'm going to do the good husband thing this weekend - shopping in the morning, local football in the afternoon, party in the evening.
Sunday, getting over Saturday, paperwork, walk, then cooking dinner :D

No DIY? :eek: you're on the wrong site, you should be on MUMSnet ;)

No DIY? :eek: you're on the wrong site, you should be on MUMSnet ;)
Been on there, but their recipes aren't as good as mine - I love cooking and by the size of my stomach, love eating too :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Don't start...... and spoil my nice cheery post :rolleyes:

tell us about your ice skating? any bruises... lots of kids whizzing around you? were there penguins (there are at our rink!!)

Well I started with a triple salco, did a couple of back flips ended with a double toe loop, basically put the kids to shame ..... going again tomorrow....am I mad or what :eek:

Lots of penguins ...they wouldn't let me use one :)

It was me whizzing round the kids by the way :LOL: :LOL:

Don't start...... and spoil my nice cheery post :rolleyes:

tell us about your ice skating? any bruises... lots of kids whizzing around you? were there penguins (there are at our rink!!)

Well I started with a triple salco, did a couple of back flips ended with a double toe loop, basically put the kids to shame ..... going again tomorrow....am I mad or what :eek:

Lots of penguins ...they wouldn't let me use one :)

give over, i bet you were like a new born roe deer on a frozen pond !!! arms and legs everywhere? ;) either that or you clung to the edge like i did for three minutes last time i went skating.... crawled back to the gap and took my boots off and got some chips and waited for the kids to finish !! :oops:
It was me whizzing round the kids by the way :LOL: :LOL:

Such wise words you posted Susie.

Like you say it hasn't been one of the better weeks on here, as posts have been ransacked, and taken off topic throughout the week, and unfortunately admin have allowed it to continue since, having taken some timeout, some of the old poster's' have returned to the forum.

It has discouraged me, and probably others from posting :rolleyes:

Have a good weekend! :)

Sponsored Links
Back