Its the Weekend

S

Susiejb

Its the weekend and this week on here has been so gloomy....
so cheer up everyone and have a fun time..
Tonight I am going ice skating - how cool am I :cool: :)
Hopefully will survive without any broken bones.

Don't lets worry about 'tomorrow' we are here today....lets enjoy it and be thankful :)

Sermon over ..... ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
As I was at a family member's funeral yesterday (died suddenly at 46) what you said is never more poignant to me than now. It's all about the here and now as far as I'm concerned as no one knows what's going to happen really - we can all guess and plan but it only takes a split second to destroy the plans you spend years making.

Sponsored Links
my boys have a football game tonight, tomorrow at 10, another at 12, then extra training on sunday night, so that we will keep them (and me) busy enough, prob squeeze a wee curry and a couple of bottles of beer in on saturday night (me, not the boys)
i'm at the stage of only caring about doing family stuff now, dont really care about much else, have done all the mega hrs, call outs and homers over the years and am lucky enough to have come out the other end and dont need to do it anymore, so i dont!!!!! i only do wee jobs for friends and family and even they are a struggle these days TBH

Well we've got a dirty weekend planned, with the kids away on a sleepover... :D

When I was married with kids and they went away on a sleepover, the missus always got me decorating. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Luckily I rarely have to DIY in the important areas of life.... ;)

Well we've got a dirty weekend planned, with the kids away on a sleepover... :D

You lucky kcufer!!!

Eldest has a Lax match tomorrow AM, and I run the tuck shop, then do hot dogs for the guys afterwards. Then we're taking eldest and two mates off to WaterWorld in Festival Park for a birthday treat. Then to Pizza Hut.

Sunday....ahhhhhhhh. A lie-in. I think.

Its the weekend and this week on here has been so gloomy....
so cheer up everyone and have a fun time..
Tonight I am going ice skating - how cool am I :cool: :)
Hopefully will survive without any broken bones.

Don't lets worry about 'tomorrow' we are here today....lets enjoy it and be thankful :)

Sermon over ..... ;) ;)

No you're right, we do need a few more women knocking round GD... it tends to calm things down somewhat... the testosterone in here, you could cut it (quite accurately) with a mitre saw !!!

Well why do you call the only one 'scum' then?

Well why do you call the only one 'scum' then?

joe move on man..... the rest of us are adults and can cuss and apologise... you're like a bitter and twisted gollum creature trying to keep the anger going because that's all you thrive on :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back