It's time the players and FA stood against Racism

Should we go or not

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
both knees that generally occurs in Saudi arabia , when some one is beheaded in public

Well if they dont want their head chopped off, don't murder or rape.

I guess Saudi COULD adopt Uk type justice and sentence the killers and rapists to a short stint in prison, with 3 cooked meals a day, free gym, free Play station, TV, free jobs training, and then released only to go and continue their life of crime wrecking misery on their victims...

and if they don't want to be chopped into little pieces, don't criticise the ruler, or the country, or anything else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Jamal_Khashoggi

No different to Britain and America murdering Saddam, Ghaddafi and anyone else they dont like.

Dont think for a moment im implying the murder of Kashoggi is justified, but neither is the murder of the many thousands of people murdered by the US and its puppets over recent years in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria etc. Afghanistan was an absolute disaster, wasted years, wasted lives, only for the Taliban to retake the entire country over the next few weeks and months. But hey, it was all worth it because rich men in suits who iwn the arms companies managed to convince poor working class lads to go and fight their wars so the rich could get richer, whilst complete MUGS in the US and UK egg on these wars thinking its genuinely a battle between good and evil.

Sponsored Links
and if they don't want to be chopped into little pieces, don't criticise the ruler, or the country, or anything else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Jamal_Khashoggi

As much as I hate to agree with you, I would wish to point out that it isn't human nature, even for a barbarian, to cut into diplomatic suitcase sized pieces, anyone who merely "criticises" with the great leader.

He was murdered for a reason that the MSM knows yet dare not mention.

..prison, with 3 cooked meals a day, free gym, free Play station, TV, free jobs training, ...
I sometimes wish people like you could be put in prison - see if you still think its a soft, easy, holiday sort of experience when you get out.

Back