It's time the players and FA stood against Racism

Should we go or not

• Total voters
The two issues are not comparable, nor is it a useful analogy.
It is considered one by the sort of person who would like us to believe that when the Home Secretary says that something is a persons choice and does not say its not OK that she isnt saying it is OK.

Sponsored Links
Do you expect Boris to jump every time a mega Rich young Footballer opens his mouth.
No.

I expect him not to create a situation where the footballer has to speak up in the first place to protest against a callous decision.

I wonder if it is any use expecting you to explain why Marcus Rashfords wealth is relevant, or why you used the phrase "opens his mouth"?

I bet there was a single word, beginning with 'N', that you would have loved to have been able to use instead of "mega Rich young Footballer", wasnt there.

I wonder if it is any use expecting you to explain why Marcus Rashfords wealth is relevant, or why you used the phrase "opens his mouth"?

I like Marcus Rashford.... Great fella he does happen to be rich but he doesn't discriminate with colours, because he's a decent human being

Sponsored Links
No.

I expect him not to create a situation where the footballer has to speak up in the first place to protest against a callous decision.

I bet there was a single word, beginning with 'N', that you would have loved to have been able to use instead of "mega Rich young Footballer", wasnt there.

"Jeremy Vine cuts off 'rude' caller for insulting Dominique Samuels 'Go away' | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk" https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/t...-guests-Dominique-Samuels-Channel-5-video/amp

Dominique has a similar view to me. Adrian calls her a Gammon. Have you got any names you would like to call her? I think I know what springs to mine. And it's not a butterfly with a stutter..

Do you know what a black person gets called for not following your line.by other black people?

Just as filthy but OK with ****s

I like Marcus Rashford.... Great fella he does happen to be rich but he doesn't discriminate with colours, because he's a decent human being
So on the basis of that reply, no use expecting you to explain why Marcus Rashfords wealth is relevant, or why you used the phrase "opens his mouth"?

So on the basis of that reply, no use expecting you to explain why Marcus Rashfords wealth is relevant, or why you used the phrase "opens his mouth"?

Boris ain't going to listen anyone without any clout or money....... Like Jeremy Corbin(y)

I've learnt that Bodd is frequently in a conversation with himself and takes no notice of replies, he just rattles off some more nonsense, and hopes it's relevant.
This is a perfect example. He quotes you but his reply has no relevance whatsoever to your comment.
upload_2021-7-15_19-27-28.png

Sponsored Links
Back