It's time the players and FA stood against Racism

Should we go or not

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
I wonder why Bodd does not support BLM

I wonder why Bodd criticises and attacks BLM

I wonder why Bodd seeks to divert support away from BLM

I wonder why Bodd claims to be opposed to injustice and claims not to be racist, but aligns himself with groups opposed to BLM

I wonder what it is about BLM that Bodd finds so repugnant.

OK, I have questioned myself

I wonder why Bodd claims to be opposed to injustice and claims not to be racist, but aligns himself with groups opposed to BLM

I wonder why Jih does not support the Torys

I wonder why John criticises and attacks the Torys

I wonder why John seeks to divert support away from the Torys

I wonder why John claims to be opposed to injustice and claims not to be racist, but aligns himself with groups opposed to the Torys

I wonder what it is about the Torys that John finds so repugnant.

OK John, I have questioned myself too.

Its far simpler than that.

They supported Boris when he attacked Rashford for wanting to help feed poor kids and again when he didnt condemn the booing of the players.

https://news.sky.com/video/society-...says-prime-minister-despite-progress-12356462

Sponsored Links
Its far simpler than that.

They supported Boris when he attacked Rashford for wanting to help feed poor kids and again when he didnt condemn the booing of the players.

https://news.sky.com/video/society-...says-prime-minister-despite-progress-12356462

Rushford is a great lad....Boris is running the country in the most difficult tome since the war.. Do you expect Boris to jump every time a mega Rich young Footballer opens his mouth.

Opinions its all about Opinions

Rushford is a great lad....Boris is running the country in the most difficult tome since the war.. Do you expect Boris to jump every time a mega Rich young Footballer opens his mouth.

Opinions its all about Opinions

Your defending the indefenisble - £20m for poor kids and all of you fake All Lives matter brigade backed him but he had to make a humiliating U-turn as there still exists decent people in this wonderful country.

Yet billions to their mates and you were quiet as a dormouse.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/notts-mp-hits-out-england-5502142

Tories truly are a nasty bunch.

Kier is not a lying, treacherous, dishonest, racist buffoon.

Puts him way ahead of Johnson.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ack-kids-racist-column-guardian-a9213356.html

Boris Johnson said that seeing ‘bunch of black kids’ makes alarm bells go off in his head, in old column

Boris is a racist - I don't have a problem with that. What I have a problem with is him trying to make out he isn't. The public love this man and they have by now come across what he has said but they still vote for him means his racism isn't a dealbreaker for them. Which again is fine but then you have such a flawed character as PM it's no wonder when it comes to important issues he screws up.

iu1m3pygn9b71.jpg

Insert Tories for Republicans as they both work off the same hymn sheet.

Your defending the indefenisble - £20m for poor kids and all of you fake All Lives matter brigade backed him but he had to make a humiliating U-turn as there still exists decent people in this wonderful country.

Yet billions to their mates and you were quiet as a dormouse.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/notts-mp-hits-out-england-5502142

Tories truly are a nasty bunch.

I've backed Boris by voting for him.... I don't get a vote in the Commons. every week.... I'm a plumber not an MP.

I've backed Boris by voting for him....

you vote for a man that calls black children "picanninnies with watermelon smiles?"

I wonder where your sympathies lie.

you vote for a man that calls black children "picanninnies with watermelon smiles?"

I wonder where your sympathies lie.

Do you agree with everything BLM stand for and have done in the Past?
Every word?
Every action?
Every drop?...

Is it me or is bodd just not getting the message?
Hes getting it.

But he so dislikes it that he is pretending not to be getting it.

So in his world, when the crowd bood the Italian national anthem, that was racism, but when the same crowd bood the England team for making an anti-racism protest it wasnt.

Hed swear this was a box of cheese sticks if it suited his bigotry.

51-2024-0-204_Washable_Sidewalk-Chalk_Bold-Colors_24ct_PDP-6_H1.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back